Post your voice!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
ladyforsaken said:
You all sound so good .... :( my voice is so toad-like and ugh-ish compared to everyone's here.

I sound like a pissed off half wit !
So your not alone !

Aww.. I bet your voice is not really that bad. :\

Case said:
I had to use SoundCloud, but here is my voice. What do you all think?

Case! First thought that came to my mind was you should be a radio DJ. Seriously. Or as a host. You have THE voice!

Nicolelt said:
I feel like a loser because I don't have a sweet accent....

but there...I'll play along....

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1804mx9jEzH

Nicole, I think you sound nice and not bad at all.

Ahh I'm totally jealous of all your voices.

ladyforsaken said:
Case said:

Case! First thought that came to my mind was you should be a radio DJ. Seriously. Or as a host. You have THE voice!

Wow. Thank you, LadyF. You are very kind. Wanna be a co-host? :p

^Hah! You'd totally outshine me if I was your co-host. And they'd be laughing and throwing tomatoes at me for croaking next to such a nice voiced person like you. :(

Case said:

I know everyone has said it but your voice is so smoooooth!

You have a lovely voice, you should really utilise that asset. :)

Littlesecret said:
Case said:

Oh, not *everyone* has said that, but I do thank you. :D I'm starting to think you're all onto something. Anyway, I like your voice, too. What I believe you called nasally, I call sultry. :)

Case said:
Littlesecret said:
Case said:

Oh, not *everyone* has said that, but I do thank you. :D I'm starting to think you're all onto something. Anyway, I like your voice, too. What I believe you called nasally, I call sultry. :)

It has been decided. Case will start a podcast or something! Hehe

Case said:
Littlesecret said:
Case said:

Awww thank you Case, that's a better to hear than 'you posh *****, you should do phone sex', Disaffected I'm looking at you!

Alana said:
It has been decided. Case will start a podcast or something! Hehe

Agreed! Oh Case, you can always ask any of the lovely voiced ladies on here to be your co-host. :D

[/quote]Awww thank you Case, that's a better to hear than 'you posh *****, you should do phone sex', Disaffected I'm looking at you![/quote]

Oi that was a compliment. Whats wrong with saying you have both the voice and face for low level phone sex? I'd pay about tree fiddy.

Disaffected said:
Awww thank you Case, that's a better to hear than 'you posh *****, you should do phone sex', Disaffected I'm looking at you

Oi that was a compliment. Whats wrong with saying you have both the voice and face for low level phone sex? I'd pay about tree fiddy.

Face? Low level? Tree fiddy?

You know what I was wrong, how can this not be compliment? I'm sure any girl out there that reads this thinks, you lucky cow!

Littlesecret said:
Disaffected said:
Awww thank you Case, that's a better to hear than 'you posh *****, you should do phone sex', Disaffected I'm looking at you

Face? Low level? Tree fiddy?

You know what I was wrong, how can this not be compliment? I'm sure any girl out there that reads this thinks, you lucky cow!

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back