Post your voice!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since my headset isn't working and since I dont like trying to think of something to say to a headset anyhow :p

today, we filmed, I fell over, then spoke to my friend holding the camera, so I figure this will do, and give some of you a laugh at me failing hard :eek:

[video=youtube]

zibafu said:
since my headset isn't working and since I dont like trying to think of something to say to a headset anyhow :p

today, we filmed, I fell over, then spoke to my friend holding the camera, so I figure this will do, and give some of you a laugh at me failing hard :eek:

[video=youtube]

I heard you but I couldn't make out what you said. Also, I ended up seeing your guitar covers as well. Nice. :)

Thomas] said:
Alana I think you sound very kind and caring.

We should have a voice-only conversation thread :D

I was actually considering responding all my posts by voice. (after i read your idea, i mean)

Considering i am typing this, i am not sure about my will to do so. :p

Jest quote='EveWasFramed' pid='619006' dateline='1400027402']
jaguarundi said:

You should be a narrator!
:D

Also, I'm a Southerner. Hell will freeze over before I post my voice here. :club:
[/quote]

Thanks sugar!
And Miss Evie, I think you might could record your fine Southern accent or I might jest have to prise it out of y'all with a tire-iron... 😸

zib, time to record your voice again, this time, into the mic!

Rosebolt.. I have always thought you talk fast.. and I still think you talk fast :p

Bob Arctor said:
I'm not sure why but I felt compelled to do a nerdy Game of Thrones tribute. Here's me singing "The Rains of Castamere."

I love it! I'm so glad you decided to go ahead and do it. =D

Give me a few minutes here and I am going to post my voice. But its going to be two links with two different recordings. the first one will tell you how to get vocaroo to work if it doesnt work for you, the second will show you how bad the quality of vocaroo is, and how my microphone actually sounds (huge difference

The second link will simply load an embedded player that will autostart my second recording.

BRB recording and uploading as .mp3 for the second one.

Vocaroo:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZAD9hvGtTd

Second embedded player, much clearer, please listen to both or none:

http://180upload.com/sr1dy8cvvrje No Captcha Needed. It will just autoplay:

It's about time for my second voice post, but this one is a bit longer than my last because it's a full podcast.

I'm currently guest-hosting the Nerdlicious podcast, owned by ALL member, Nerdygirl. If you like movies, or sci-fi, or.. uh, sci-fi movies, or... Well, just listen to the show. It's Episode #37, and it can be found riiiiight here. <====

Comments are welcome. Unless you hated it. Or, if you're my arch-enemy. You know who you are, Mr. Pickles.

Latest posts

Back