psychic vampires

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps there is perhaps no perhaps it's an illusion or just some kind of fun human being created because they were bored...

i knew some people that would use my ability to be very supportive to a degree that left me very drained in every possible way.
like the kind that would require your presence at any hours of day/night, without consideration. i think it is my fault for letting them have that much power over me, but i cannot easily deal with feeling that i am not there for someone that needs me. even if it results in me neglecting my own interests to a very serious degree.

that kind of one sided relationship can be very draining.

if you mean the more esotheric kind - i think that some people believe in possibility of such things. i don't have experience with those matters, so i cannot really say.

I don't know I have heard of those before, there was a csi episode that mentioned it once,

I have yet to see any scientific evidence for it.

But I mean if your around someone who is just a jerk or not very nice, some people can manipulate others. Then ya they'll probably be exhausting to be around.

I don't think it's crazy though it's an interesting hypothesis

Latest posts

Back