Quest against Depression (Come on look at the bloody thing before judging :D)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So how does it sound?

• All in and interested

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Liking it but want to this or it doesn't apply to me.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Curious and suspending judgment

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Shut the hell up Frodo

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stella said:
Badjedidude said:
lol...And so the furry little hobbit Frodo returns to the Shire from whence he came.

I'm still about 63% sure that he's a troll anyway. :p

shh you're not allowed to say that. i got banned for that. lol

No actually I think you got banned for saying he had mental issues. :p lol

I do have a mental (psychological) condition, that was just astute and it really is not that funny to have a mental condition is it Eve? Not in a place where people are by the forum inception likely lonely and vulnerable? Not good for the caretakers and Mods and Admin to make fun of said conditions.
Then again maybe from some ways of thinking removing wheel chair access from Aged Care Facilities and then ringing the fire alarm, COULD be considered :p worthy too. All perspective. Again not something I think very funny.....then again do have a "mental condition" so who cares, right?

Frodo Baggins said:
I do have a mental (psychological) condition, that was just astute and it really is not that funny to have a mental condition is it Eve? Not in a place where people are by the forum inception likely lonely and vulnerable? Not good for the caretakers and Mods and Admin to make fun of said conditions.
Then again maybe from some ways of thinking removing wheel chair access from Aged Care Facilities and then ringing the fire alarm, COULD be considered :p worthy too. All perspective. Again not something I think very funny.....then again do have a "mental condition" so who cares, right?

At no point did anyone, to my knowledge, make light or fun of your mental health - that is just your curious method of vindication for your own obsessions.

You were asked repeatedly to let your obsessions with certain individuals drop - this just transferred your obsessions to Minus, Eve and myself. While a permanent ban on a second incident is unusual, I feel it is the only recourse left open.

I wasn't making fun of you. Period. I was chuckling at what Stella said about being banned. You're a jerk. :p

Badjedidude said:
lol...And so the furry little hobbit Frodo returns to the Shire from whence he came.

I'm still about 63% sure that he's a troll anyway. :p

stella said:
shh you're not allowed to say that. i got banned for that. lol

EveWasFramed said:
No actually I think you got banned for saying he had mental issues. :p lol

Actually it was neither. It was for refusing to stop following him around and harassing him. The same reason he got banned for. If it feels better to claim that it was for calling him a troll, then go for it.

LMFAO this is all too much for me. when is he going to be unbanned?

Latest posts

Back