Quest for confidence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about an update on your progress? It's been almost a year since you started this thread.

if you still struggle with this, ive got the answer. im full of confidence. im one of the most arrogant people youll ever meet and never bite my tongue. not because im not afraid to make a fool of myself, but because i could never hate myself. if i make a mistake, i dont care. im still me. :D

coricopat said:
How about an update on your progress? It's been almost a year since you started this thread.

My progress has been pretty steady in a positive direction. I actually HAVE some confidence now. I had a recent setback when my girlfriend broke up with me, though. I took that very hard, and am still not anywhere near getting over it, but I SHALL OVERCOME!!!

Thanks for asking!

Sometimes what helps me is when I feel not as confident or feel as if I've 'messed up' I'll think if it was someone else.. that was doing what I'm doing and I was the outsider.. how would I feel about them? What would I think of them? So, I take a look at myself through someone else's perspective and if I feel ok if I was someone else.. why not feel ok that its me? I'm human like anyone else and make mistakes. Sometimes its hard to do, but this is what helps me.

Hahaha I was wondering if that were SPAAAAAM or not, Eve... so I didn't pull the trigger.

But my instincts were spot-on, at least. :p

Latest posts

Back