Question for HETRO WOMEN ONLY: would you ever?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of wonder if this guy is having some kind of psychotic episode. I've read like 5 of his current threads and it seems like he is kind of delusional.

I'm kind of worried about him. If any of you guys talk to him, check on him k.

Before the Tampa bay buccaneers teams line guard Derek Brooks and he retired from NFL through a two minutes of video announced the decision.
Brooks has 11 all-star, since the 2008 season was fired after the pirates play in alliance no longer. Wednesday, he will derrickbrooks. In this video posted on the TV, he thanked supporters, coach and former teammate, including warren SaPu, John - lynch, LongDe - Bob and Simon - rice. "I just want to say thanks to all the fans in 14 years to Derek Brooks and Orlando pirates support," said Brooks. The pirates plan on Thursday at a news conference. [u*more dumb spam links*][/b]
Brooks hit 14 season, help the Tampa bay from a team of ridicule from three-point banker to enter into the super bowl. In 2002, he was awarded the NFL defensive player of the year, the pirates team winning the super bowl. Since 1997, Brooks season began 10 consecutive all-star. February 2009 he was fired, although he insists he can still play at a high level, but not with his team. Bloom in 1995, the first draft of the first 28 by pirates chosen, he played for the club in 1719 times, have 224 times, including intercept 1304 times individual capture 1.35 times intercept, kill and 25 times copy
[url*dumb spam link b]

eris said:
I kind of wonder if this guy is having some kind of psychotic episode. I've read like 5 of his current threads and it seems like he is kind of delusional.

It could go either way. However, his episode wasn't bad enough to keep him from sending me a nasty email, so he's coherant apparently. =\

eris said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Brian said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ummm, yes? Wait, what? I think so, maybe?:( Ummm, get back to ya on that. Think my brain exploded reading that sentence.

Brian said:
eris said:

ITA--wouldn't have even tried to say it any better myself! :p

eris said:

Actually, if what he's said about his past is true at all, regarding the TBI (traumatic brain injury - closed head), that can explain a lot of it. There can be long-term behavior issues that go along with that.

cheaptrickfan said:
Actually, if what he's said about his past is true at all, regarding the TBI (traumatic brain injury - closed head), that can explain a lot of it. There can be long-term behavior issues that go along with that.

Yes, that's true. I didn't think about that.

Also, I remember reading in one thread he had problems in the past with schitzophrenia. Maybe his head injury somehow aggrivated it. I know that when my husband got hit in the head with a rock that a lawnmower chucked at him his condition got worse for awhile.

He was way out of line with evewasframed, but I kind of wonder if he had no control. I know that my BPD makes me really pissy with someone for no reason every once in a while.

Assuming that he was genuine and telling the truth, he clearly was out of touch with reality... and being here would do no good for him either way. You can't reason with someone who is suffering behavioral/psychotic episodes... quite simply put, there's nothing that any of us could have done for him. A person who isn't in touch with reality just cannot operate in a social setting, and sooner or later there would've been conflict such as what occurred between he and Eve.

I honestly don't think that this forum would've helped him. In fact, it may have worsened his dementia as time went on.

I agree with Steve...this isnt the place for someone who has those kinds of severe issues. I told him (via PM) that any thread that devolved into him being made fun of, would eventually be closed. Although I have my doubts as to what the "truth" of the matter really is, IF he has these kinds of mental issues, I'm sure that this is NOT an environment that he should be exposed to, as not everyone will treat him with kid gloves and it could damage him further. IF he isn't a troll, then I believe that he has moments of utter insanity and other times he's perfectly fine. In the email he sent me, he seemed completely lucid and certainly in a well enough frame of mind to be nasty to me.
I also have to question him even being allowed to live on his own, if he does have so many serious issues. Why isn't someone in his family, or from his state, looking after him if he can't distinguish between what's real and what isn't? Something just doesn't seem quite right as far as I'm concerned.

Badjedidude said:
there's nothing that any of us could have done for him. A person who isn't in touch with reality just cannot operate in a social setting, and sooner or later there would've been conflict such as what occurred between he and Eve.

EveWasFramed said:
this isnt the place for someone who has those kinds of severe issues.

(other valid points mentioned)

I'm sure that this is NOT an environment that he should be exposed to, as not everyone will treat him with kid gloves and it could damage him further.

Indeed. When he started talking about voodoo and believing that his family disturbing Native American burial grounds is causing his problems I thought to myself, "someone is going to tease him for this".

Also, his ban is only a short one - just something to get his attention. Any further banning will be directly related to his behavior. Hopefully, he will be able to stay and maybe get something from the forum. I still think he needs help in real life however.

EveWasFramed said:
I still think he needs help in real life however.

Yes indeed. I'm not a fan of medication, but if this guy is serious, then he's surely an exception to the rule.

I've known a couple of people in the past who were similar. When on their meds, they were more or less normal (if not slightly zombified by the high-power drugs)... but when they started slipping and refusing to take their meds... a lot of what they were saying sounded very similar to the tone that c2a8z had.

*shrug* Either way, I think that when he comes back from his ban, we all need to sorta urge him to seek help from professionals.

Latest posts

Back