Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That would be great! I would be buying a lot of drinks if that were the case. I bought a few drinks for women in the past. But, it was to see if it might be acceptable for me to approach them. Sometimes it was and sometimes I got an evil eye so I didn't.
Lmaoooooo I actually forgot I even wrote this 😂😂😂😂😂

In my opinion you wouldn't owe them anything, I've bought people drinks before both men and ladies and not expected anything just used as a way to spread some good vibes.

Oooh I loveee thiss keep spreading them good vibes!!! And pass the booze Cenos wayyy 🥰🌸

Men I have a question ive been too afraid to ask men since I came out of the womb… when your partners friend is wayyyy hotter than her, do you wish you had the hotter friend instead? Truthfully! Im so scared of this question 🥺

Men I have a question ive been too afraid to ask men since I came out of the womb… when your partners friend is wayyyy hotter than her, do you wish you had the hotter friend instead? Truthfully! Im so scared of this question 🥺
I wouldn't date someone I wasn't attracted to, so my current partner would be 'attractive enough' to stop me seriously looking elsewhere or fantasizing and wishing that. And I'd be destroying a meaningful connection with someone for the sake of dreaming over someone else who may not be that great of a person (going by past experience with noticeably hot women, er... no offence).

I wouldn't date someone I wasn't attracted to, so my current partner would be 'attractive enough' to stop me seriously looking elsewhere. And I'd be destroying a meaningful connection with someone for the sake of someone else who may not be that great of a person (going by past experience with noticeably hot women, no offence).
Im shocked at this response from you mr Ardour, I thought you would say nooo personality. Like my sister is wayyy better looking than me so im nervous to introduce her to guys i like even my fella… I like start thinking of that old country song jolene ….. like you know? Do you feel love is enough to blind you from that?

Lool hmm how long of a convo do I owe him? For one drink? The time it takes me to finish it?

I mean, technically you could just be a *****, chug it and walk off. 🤷‍♂️ 😂
If you don't even want to talk to him, just tell him "no thanks" and pay for your own drink instead.

I mean, technically you could just be a *****, chug it and walk off. 🤷‍♂️ 😂
If you don't even want to talk to him, just tell him "no thanks" and pay for your own drink instead.
😂😂😂 I cant chug to save my life, i dont know why… maybe its psychological. Me pay for my own drinks? Do you know what you’re asking of me? Lool no im joking i just meant is it possible he brought the drink and wanted nothing more?

😂😂😂 I cant chug to save my life, i dont know why… maybe its psychological. Me pay for my own drinks? Do you know what you’re asking of me? Lool no im joking i just meant is it possible he brought the drink and wanted nothing more?

Alcohol affects judgment first, so if he's buzzed or drunk enough, he probably bought it with an ulterior motive. That doesn't necessarily mean it has to be sexual in nature, he could just want basic platonic company for a few minutes.
Most people in their 20s, as they gradually approach their 30s, start drinking at home instead because it's cheaper to do so. The average cost of 1 drink in America is about 1/3rd - 1/2 the cost of a fifth of liquor here at a liquor store. You *can* find places that go cheaper, but that's the average price range and scale.

Alcohol affects judgment first, so if he's buzzed or drunk enough, he probably bought it with an ulterior motive. That doesn't necessarily mean it has to be sexual in nature, he could just want basic platonic company for a few minutes.
Most people in their 20s, as they gradually approach their 30s, start drinking at home instead because it's cheaper to do so. The average cost of 1 drink in America is about 1/3rd - 1/2 the cost of a fifth of liquor here at a liquor store. You *can* find places that go cheaper, but that's the average price range and scale.
Hmmm shocking, So weird i found alcohol sooooo cheap out there but maybe because of the exchange lol but I went to this one sports bar a few times called 123 and it was $2 a shot and $3 a beer 😂 i dont drink that much anymore though

Yes. Absolutely. Then I start thinking maybe....... the three of us. But, that's never been part of my reality. However, after my hormones calm down, I realize I want the one I'm with. She lets me be a repeat customer on a regular basis. Nothing can trump that. ;)

Latest posts

Back