Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys!!!

I just saw this on a film and I died laughing, please tell me… if a girl kissed you as a friend would that send mixed messages or would you understand thats just how she greets people? Would you be okay with it if your girlfriend kisses guys in a “friendly” way…as a greeting nothing more 😇?

I don't kiss people on friendly way. Girls around me same.

Guys!!!

I just saw this on a film and I died laughing, please tell me… if a girl kissed you as a friend would that send mixed messages or would you understand thats just how she greets people? Would you be okay with it if your girlfriend kisses guys in a “friendly” way…as a greeting nothing more 😇?
Since I haven't been kissed, or even touched, by a woman in more then a decade I would instantly get turned on. Then I would think we should get married. Ha! ha!

So, you kind of need to know who you are kissing before you just go and do it.

Guys!!!

I feel like it would send mixed messages to me. It would get my hopes up. And if someone has no intention of actually giving me a reason to get my hopes up, then I'd prefer they not do it.

The only friendly kisses I'm interested in, are from dogs 🐶

As for having a girlfriend that kisses other guys...eh...I wouldn't be a fan.

Guys!!!

I just saw this on a film and I died laughing, please tell me… if a girl kissed you as a friend would that send mixed messages or would you understand thats just how she greets people?
It's not a situation we are ever likely to face. Women would already be terrified of giving us 'the wrong idea' by being too familiar/friendly, you think they'd risk a friendly peck on the cheek?

And no I would not be okay with a hypothetical girlfriend kissing another guy, except her father. We aren't in Southern Europe, this isn't the social norm... it's weird.

Since I haven't been kissed, or even touched, by a woman in more then a decade I would instantly get turned on. Then I would think we should get married. Ha! ha!

So, you kind of need to know who you are kissing before you just go and do it.
Finished im not talking full on action just a peck on the cheek to say hello lool

I feel like it would send mixed messages to me. It would get my hopes up. And if someone has no intention of actually giving me a reason to get my hopes up, then I'd prefer they not do it.

The only friendly kisses I'm interested in, are from dogs 🐶

As for having a girlfriend that kisses other guys...eh...I wouldn't be a fan.
Omg not you too Skafish maybe Ardours onto something about it being you knowww a cultural thing, I do this every day lool

It's not a situation we are ever likely to face. Women would already be terrified of giving us 'the wrong idea' by being too familiar/friendly, you think they'd risk a friendly peck on the cheek?

And no I would not be okay with a hypothetical girlfriend kissing another guy, except her father. We aren't in Southern Europe, this isn't the social norm... it's weird.
Hmm im from Europe so maybe thats the thing like most i know kiss one cheek whilst others from southern Europe kiss both cheeks loll

I've only seen it in mobster movies.

Are you in the Mafia??? :sneaky:
Lol no see they do both cheeks, us brits do one cheek, but i did noticed when super nanny went to the US people kept mentioning her kissing the husbands goodbye as if it was disrespectful.

Men… men… men… a question from the girl who never stops asking questions…

I wonder, do men take it as lying if a woman hasn't admitted if she had work done and you know if she wears contacts and blah blah… I personally think a man isnt lying if he wears a hat or shoe lifts unless I ask him how tall he is.. some men have lied to me about their eye colour before lol but I never lied but I slept in my contacts just so I didnt have to admit it so maybe thats borderline lying? Any thoughts… enlighten little Cen cen 😇

I wonder, do men take it as lying if a woman hasn't admitted if she had work done and you know if she wears contacts and blah blah… I personally think a man isnt lying if he wears a hat or shoe lifts unless I ask him how tall he is.. some men have lied to me about their eye colour before lol but I never lied but I slept in my contacts just so I didnt have to admit it so maybe thats borderline lying? Any thoughts… enlighten little Cen cen 😇

You think too much. XD

The problem I have is people don't believe I've not had work done, Like my mum, I have perfectly straight teeth even the dentist is like " that must've cost you thousands "

The problem I have is people don't believe I've not had work done, Like my mum, I have perfectly straight teeth even the dentist is like " that must've cost you thousands "
Omg omg random papi guyyyyy I swear people just assume everything about me is fake too wtfff !!! Do you feel flattered or annoyed ?

Finished im not talking full on action just a peck on the cheek to say hello lool
Well, I don't think you can understand the other side of things. Love and affection is kind of a basic need. So, when one recieves even a little bit after being without for so long the body goes into hyper mode and the brain thinks we needs me some more of that. This person is atleast willing to touch me. So, persue her.

Now, I realize what is going on and act like it's no big deal, because it isn't. Then I spend several days getting my body to realize is was no big deal and that's all the action its going to get. However, others can't and don't want to out think that and their brains push them into taking wrong actions.

An ex-friend, with a worse dating record then myself, really got turned on because my girlfriend at the time hugged him. The only reason she hugged him was because he was my friend. He told me so. Then he wanted to be around us more so he could get more hugs. I could actually see that he was really getting something out of it too. Then he started buying her gifts just to be around her more. He would keep calling me up to go out with him IF I brought my girlfriend with me.

Omg omg random papi guyyyyy I swear people just assume everything about me is fake too wtfff !!! Do you feel flattered or annoyed ?
Random strangers? I don't really care what they think so neither flattered or annoyed, people who claim to know me? annoys the hell out of me, I'm vain I'll admit that but c'mon you seriously think I'm that vain !?!

Latest posts

Back