Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ceno is back with a question for men... for the lads! for the boys! for the bros!

Would you date a girl who refuses to hang out with your friends, like she never wants to go on double dates, she thinks negative things about them before even meeting them...
Possibly, although I'd be rather careful. However, I'd assume there were some good reasons behind it all. Also, when in love with someone, I suppose it doesn't really matter after all.

Also, when in love with someone, I suppose it doesn't really matter after all.
It kind of does, actually. Love isn't enough for a relationship. There also have to be communication and trust and respect. If a person dislikes all their partner's friends, there's a good chance the trust isn't going to be fully there for that person and depending on how she acts, there will also be a lack of respect.

It kind of does, actually. Love isn't enough for a relationship. There also have to be communication and trust and respect. If a person dislikes all their partner's friends, there's a good chance the trust isn't going to be fully there for that person and depending on how she acts, there will also be a lack of respect.
I guess I can understand what you're saying and I absolutely agree with you Callie. I should really have added 'in my opinion' to what I wrote above. I like to think that 'if you love someone you set them free' and you accept them as they are, if you are unsure about your date or a partner you should think about yourself first.

*video removed* not appropriate content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay Okay men.... time for the boys to run and hide and the real men to step forward to answer my crazy questions...

You're at the beach and you see princess Ceno strutting her stuff, obviously seeking attention... and you see an insecure woman who really needs a confidence boost, you have to give someone a compliment, so...what do you do?

A) Compliment princess Ceno, you know she's more likely to post more questions when her ego is soothed
B) Compliment the insecure woman as it would really make her day
C) Compliment some random guy because, bros before... well you know the rest
D) Other?

When it comes to attention seeking...I don't think so. Ska Fish don't play that.

And as far as the insecure woman goes, I don't know, a compliment would be nice but I don't want to get seen as the kind of guy that's only good for ego validation and emotional support. I don't want to get labeled, categorized, and limited to being a "nice guy"/orbiter, held at a distance and written off as potential boyfriend material. I don't want to create a power imbalance and get looked down on instead of as an equal.

So I guess that leaves me with D) Other. Crack open another beer and turn up the tunes 🍻🎶🎸

What would you do, to change my mind? 😏

Last edited:
When it comes to attention seeking...I don't think so. Ska Fish don't play that.

And as far as the insecure woman goes, I don't know, a compliment would be nice but I don't want to get seen as the kind of guy that's only good for ego validation and emotional support. I don't want to get labeled, categorized, and limited to being a "nice guy"/orbiter, held at a distance and written off as potential boyfriend material. I don't want to create a power imbalance and get looked down on instead of as an equal.

So I guess that leaves me with D) Other. Crack open another beer and turn up the tunes 🍻🎶🎸

What would you do, to change my mind? 😏

Loool Baywatch jog across the beach lmaoo

Latest posts

Back