Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay Okay men.... time for the boys to run and hide and the real men to step forward to answer my crazy questions...

You're at the beach and you see princess Ceno strutting her stuff, obviously seeking attention... and you see an insecure woman who really needs a confidence boost, you have to give someone a compliment, so...what do you do?

A) Compliment princess Ceno, you know she's more likely to post more questions when her ego is soothed
B) Compliment the insecure woman as it would really make her day
C) Compliment some random guy because, bros before... well you know the rest
D) Other?
D) i'm going for a swim.
I'll wait for some random girl with confidence to accidentally ram into me and turn that random encounter into something 😜

Alright men..

A shallow question just because I am curious and there's a fair few men here who will answer.

Would you rather your partner be a touch underweight or veering more on the thicker side?

sound off

I definitely have a preference towards thicker women, if we're just talking physically.

But at the end of the day, what really matters to me is, is this a person that I like to talk to and spend time with, do I find them interesting, does it make me feel good to be around them, and do they make me care about them - not to be corny or anything!

Okay Okay men.... time for the boys to run and hide and the real men to step forward to answer my crazy questions...

You're at the beach and you see princess Ceno strutting her stuff, obviously seeking attention... and you see an insecure woman who really needs a confidence boost, you have to give someone a compliment, so...what do you do?

A) Compliment princess Ceno, you know she's more likely to post more questions when her ego is soothed
B) Compliment the insecure woman as it would really make her day
C) Compliment some random guy because, bros before... well you know the rest
D) Other?
Take a bunch of pictures of Ceno for later. Compliment the insecure woman hoping she's desperate, hungry, and in need of companionship. Give the stink eye to the other guys.

Next question....
the obligatory: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

:unsure:
Kind of assumes 'white' is the default. Black hair, on any other ethnicity than white-European. No blondes. I associate that with the nasty upper middle class girls I grew up around. (An yeah, I am probably "fetishizing" other ethnic groups. Too bad...)

Kind of assumes 'white' is the default. Black hair, on any other ethnicity than white-European. No blondes. I associate that with the nasty upper middle class girls I grew up around. (An yeah, I am probably "fetishizing" other ethnic groups. Too bad...)
Stop fetishing me…I might like it 😅 okay okay im joking

I'll say blonde first. But, really it's more about other features for me.
Whoop! hot blondes for the win! My hair extensions wont fail me now!!

Next question....
the obligatory: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

:unsure:
No preference for me. I don't really have a type anymore.

I've learnt over the years my ' type ' is actually wrong for me. Here's something that's worked for me; when you meet someone who is not your typical type look at them again and see if you can find one attractive feature. In this way, you can begin to retrain your brain on how it finds beauty.

Latest posts

Back