Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren’t we all crazy in some way?
Crazy's relative. A wise man once said "Anakin Skywalker turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man that was your father was destroyed. So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view".
😉

Yeah, unfortunately I'm a light complected blonde guy with blue eyes. Close, but no cigar. When I was younger I got called snowball. I did try dying my hair and eye brows darker brown. But, it looked totally out of place. The rest of the hair on my body is blonde. So it was obvious I tried to go darker. Oh well, I had to give it a try. :)
Ya know maybe I am crazy but Ive noticed that if the male has lighter features himself/blonde hair - he tends to go for dark haired girls..
not always, but just something i took notice of more often than not..
I observe unimportant things sometimes

Ya know maybe I am crazy but Ive noticed that if the male has lighter features himself/blonde hair - he tends to go for dark haired girls..
not always, but just something i took notice of more often than not..
I observe unimportant things sometimes
Well, I go for someone just like me except the opposite sex.

So hair.... If your hair starts thinning what would you do? If you have a bald spot, do you cut your hair shorter? What about color? Do you dye if you start seeing gray?

So hair.... If your hair starts thinning what would you do? If you have a bald spot, do you cut your hair shorter? What about color? Do you dye if you start seeing gray?
Well, I got long hair but it started graying. And thinning up top. Still haven't decided what to do but I expect when it starts looking stupid, I'll cut it short and assume my age. 😕

Well, I got long hair but it started graying. And thinning up top. Still haven't decided what to do but I expect when it starts looking stupid, I'll cut it short and assume my age. 😕
I know guys in the their late 20’s early 30’s that have gray hair or are completely bald on top. It happens.
I have just noticed the uptick of tv ads for several new thinning hair products.

I already genetically have naturally thin hair and perhaps my mother's side of the families receding hairline. Just means I can make the joke that the older I get the more hair that I lose but the more head that I get.🤪😂

I found that taking Biotin helps.
Like any vitamin though you have to keep up with it daily.
And cumulatively, it makes a difference.

As for the thinness?
It's genetically inherited, so there's probably not much I could do about that.
Even if I shaved my head it'd probably just grow back that way. 🤷‍♂️

Rest of the world is concerned about appearances and superficiality.
I'm pretty much solely and only concerned about my resources, health, and survivability.

I ride solo for a reason in life.
I don't necessarily have to, but it's easier for me to manage that way.
Especially as I'm getting older.
I absolutely learned the value and lesson of a 10 year age difference.

And as far as I'm concerned with my future eventual passing, where I lay my head is home, and I'll be dead so I don't really care. What's good enough for Mozart is good enough for me.

I've got a double crown, so have always had two small bald spots at the back, I tend to wear it long as a short haircut just makes the back look weird. Luckily it's not thinning but I am greying at the temples now which I hate, the missus showed me a trick with black mascara that covers the grey but, yeah, when it gets worse I will deffo be considering dyeing it.

When I was a kid I couldn't wait to have grey temples like my dad but now it's happening I bloody hate it.

I've got a double crown, so have always had two small bald spots at the back, I tend to wear it long as a short haircut just makes the back look weird. Luckily it's not thinning but I am greying at the temples now which I hate, the missus showed me a trick with black mascara that covers the grey but, yeah, when it gets worse I will deffo be considering dyeing it.

When I was a kid I couldn't wait to have grey temples like my dad but now it's happening I bloody hate it.

I have a double crown too.
honeysuckle sucks, bro.
Total pain in the ass.
That's like 99% of the reason I wanted to grow my hair out as a kid.
So that the weight of it holds it down. 🤷‍♂️

Nope. I'll go full on Jean Luc Picard when it happens. Who knows, maybe I'll gain wisdom 😉
I actually think that makes more sense. If not slick then at least buzzed really close. It’s weird to meet someone and they have a cap on with all this hair sticking out of it then they. Take the hat off and it’s like “hey, you left your top hair in your hat.” Not bad, just shocked I guess.

So, I'm not a good looking guy. But, it's kind of funny that my hair is still healthy, has it's natural blonde color ( no grey or white) and there are no balding areas while being in my 50s. Yet, I almost always where a baseball cap because I don't bother to make myself look presentable any more.

Last edited:
Been balding since I was 15, although I'm not completely bald, thanks to Finasteride. I don't have the head for bald so there isn't a good solution other than regular haircuts and some stubble to add a bit of masculinity to the jawline.

I don't have the head for bald
95% of people probably say that. Truth is, you don't know unless you shave it all off and get opinions about it. I know people who have said they would look stupid as hell bald and refused for the longest time to do it, but they actually look better bald than they did with hair.

Latest posts

Back