Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which of these things annoy you about women:
Indecisive about where/what to eat
Trying to have a conversation after you've started doing something
Not wanting to experiment in the bedroom
Wanting to experiment in the bedroom
Questioning you about a phone call or conversation with anyone
Taking or using your things
Expecting you to know what she is thinking
Have you ever been with someone that has had some peculiar "rules"?
What is an absolute no-no for you?
Does the number of past sexual partners matter to you?

Not a problem. I'd just ask where she wanted to eat and then go to the restaurant I wanted to go to. :)
Definitely. Once I'm working on something don't bother me unless you want to get snapped at.
Don't really care either way as long as I get to have sex on a frequent basis.
Don't care.
Depends what it is. But, mostly I don't care.
Definitely! Also expecting me to recongnize what she is thinking and then respond the way she thinks I should at the time, which usually changes. So, it's a loose - loose situation unless you get lucky.
Yes. I just follow them as I have a few rules of my own.
No cheating! Also don't lie to me. I will figure it out and if I can't trust someone then I'm done.
If they are disease free like me then I don't care.

BTW, if the woman I'm with feeds me, gives me sex, and generally seems happy to be with me I'll put up with just about anything and mostly do whatever she wants me to do.

BTW, if the woman I'm with feeds me, gives me sex, and generally seems happy to be with me I'll put up with just about anything and mostly do whatever she wants me to do.
[/QUOTE]
What if you become unhappy because no matter what she is never happy? I only ask because I have acquaintances that are in relationships and it always seems like it is the women that are never satisfied. I know that it goes both ways but I just feel like its usually women. Ive known too many women who have driven good men away and blame the men for the failure.

What if you become unhappy because no matter what she is never happy? I only ask because I have acquaintances that are in relationships and it always seems like it is the women that are never satisfied. I know that it goes both ways but I just feel like its usually women. Ive known too many women who have driven good men away and blame the men for the failure.

Answer:
Then there is something wrong. Maybe she is depressed. Maybe she wants something else. Maybe I'm doing something that bothers her but she won't tell me. So, I would try to talk to her about it MANY times. I would try to get her help. But, in the end, I can't let someone else drag me down. I don't want to be with a slave. I want a partner.

2. The rest is fine.

Yes. Ideally it should be 0.

Only those two, really.

I really don't, care about my things that much, but I care when someone takes them permanently, which has happened.
Also, don't touch something I told you not to touch. If I told you not to touch it, there's probably a pretty good reason as to why.
I told my ex not to touch my boa constrictor if I'm not home because she can be aggressive.
So she did the exact opposite of what I said.
I came home from work, there's a small trail of blood through the place, I woke her up to ask if she was okay, and she told me she got bit. 🤦‍♂️
That's why I told her not to touch her without me there. 🙄
Thankfully not a serious injury, just a lot of blood.

And no, I'm not going to just know what someone else is thinking.
I'm too busy with my own thoughts. 🤷‍♂️ 😅
Ironically, if I wasn't busy with my own thoughts I'd have no attraction floor.
So it's a lose/lose situation, and in lose/lose situations my deductive reasoning kicks in and thinks: "Well, then why the am I here?? This seems like I'm wasting my time."
So I actively try to avoid that situation.

Not really. I mean kind of, but not really.
It's mostly been attempts to set up double standards due to personal insecurities.
I just shrug it off as part of the growing process for younger people.

People that lack self-focus, and people with too much self-focus.
Low self-focus looks like immaturity, and too much self-focus looks ethically questionable.

No, not really.
I mean, I don't really want to hear about the details, either, but I don't typically care.
I'm only hesitant if a woman tells me she's untouched.
Mostly because, I don't like the idea of being permanently burned into someone's memory like that.

They don't know what they want to eat - yes that annoys me.
I don't like to be interupted while I do stuff.
I don't like boring sex, so that would annoy me also.
I don't like being taken control over , I'm pretty loyal guy so no need to phone check me. That would just annoy me also.
Taking my stuff is okey, just ask for it.
Expecting to know what she thinks - I'm okey with that one.
Rules - we all have rules, me also, her also, so it's fine.
Absolute no no - same as rules.
Number of partners doesn't matter unless she got STD so.

People that lack self-focus, and people with too much self-focus.
Low self-focus looks like immaturity, and too much self-focus looks ethically questionable.
This is a great answer. I would explain why I like it so well but I’m not particularly in the mood to embarrass myself right now. Funny thing is I am always one or the other.

Number of partners doesn't matter
Why doesn’t it matter to you? I know why it wouldn’t bother me how many people a man has been with and why I don’t think it should matter how many people a woman has been with. But really what kind of numbers are we talking about? 10,20,50....is there a too many?

No-no - INTJ personality type (think they're always right)

Number of partners, yes, cause I wouldn't like feeling like the last in a long line (does anyone?) and someone with a dozen
+ plus previous partners isn't likely to share the same values.

No-no - INTJ personality type (think they're always right)

Number of partners, yes, cause I wouldn't like feeling like the last in a long line (does anyone?) and someone with a dozen
+ plus previous partners isn't likely to share the same values.

Out of curiosity, which one are you?

I got INFP (Mediator) a few times. That seems to be the most consistent one for me.

I'm not sure how much I believe in these things at all, I've heard they are only sort of accurate or meaningful.
But it's kind of interesting anyway.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, which one are you?

I got INFP (Mediator) a few times. That seems to be the most consistent one for me.

I'm not sure how much I believe in these things at all, I've heard they are only sort of accurate or meaningful. But it's kind of interesting anyway.

INFP-A. Although I was closer to the middle of the spectrum with a couple of traits.

Okay Okay men.... time for the boys to run and hide and the real men to step forward to answer my crazy questions...

You're at the beach and you see princess Ceno strutting her stuff, obviously seeking attention... and you see an insecure woman who really needs a confidence boost, you have to give someone a compliment, so...what do you do?

A) Compliment princess Ceno, you know she's more likely to post more questions when her ego is soothed
B) Compliment the insecure woman as it would really make her day
C) Compliment some random guy because, bros before... well you know the rest
D) Other?

I'd only compliment any of them if I actually believed the compliment I was giving them cos otherwise I think you could be doing this a disservice by just telling them something they want to hear.

I got a very decisive ISFJ - A, I started to read the results but it was boring the fresia out of me to be honest, having said that the bit I did read seemed pretty accurate,
Well I had no idea what ska and ardour meant so I had to look it up. Of course I had to proceed. INTP-T for me. Kind of funny how spot on most of it was.

Latest posts

Back