Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay men...I think I have you all figured out, why do men mostly approach women when they aren't looking their best? Are men intimidated by beauty?

Okay men...I think I have you all figured out, why do men mostly approach women when they aren't looking their best? Are men intimidated by beauty?

Men appreciate and want beauty, but we crave and need authenticity. We're aware you don't just wake up with face full of makeup. To quote Jenna Marbles, "If you meet a girl and her hair has roots, or she isn't in makeup, that's probably because she has something important she's either got on her mind or is doing that's more interesting than her roots."

Men appreciate and want beauty, but we crave and need authenticity. We're aware you don't just wake up with face full of makeup. To quote Jenna Marbles, "If you meet a girl and her hair has roots, or she isn't in makeup, that's probably because she has something important she's either got on her mind or is doing that's more interesting than her roots."
I like this... But...
Can a man be afraid though, afraid of a woman's beauty?

I like this... But...
Can a man be afraid though, afraid of a woman's beauty?

When they're younger or inexperienced, yes.
Men don't typically understand why women put so much emphasis on their beauty aside from the pressures of media and intersexual competition or dynamics. You actually kind of have to get into a woman's head to figure that out as a man, and younger and inexperienced men typically can't wrap their heads around it. I try to explain it to them as it's just the equal but opposite of what happens in between men with the aesthetics of men. 🤷‍♂️

Why do you need to be told to do something 668688776877898556 times?

Selective hearing? :unsure::unsure:

(Not all males, but some...some)

Physical/Mental Fatigue.
If it's behavioral I can it in build it in over time, like an action. If it's memory, I'll need to write it down and set alarms, unless it's annual, then I need to write it down and read it several times over until it sticks.
I have trouble with my memory sometimes.
🙁😔

Maybe some men think they have more of a chance when a woman's not looking her best.. They don't know you or that it's not your everyday look. When you are looking your best those same guys are probably thinking ' nah she's outta my league '.

Physical/Mental Fatigue.
If it's behavioral I can it in build it in over time, like an action. If it's memory, I'll need to write it down and set alarms, unless it's annual, then I need to write it down and read it several times over until it sticks.
I have trouble with my memory sometimes.
🙁😔
Aw. Thanks for the answer nox!!
I actually wasn't expecting any, lol

Maybe some men think they have more of a chance when a woman's not looking her best.. They don't know you or that it's not your everyday look. When you are looking your best those same guys are probably thinking ' nah she's outta my league '.
dont you just hate all that league stuff? It's like hey buddy I am looking for a boyfriend not a footy manager...

Because my inner rebel just can’t stand being told what to do.
Soooo manly!

Nah I always wear make up, but after gym my hair and make up are a total mess, I stink lol, there's sweat, and men are like unbothered
Well I doubt it would bother anyone enough to tell you to get a shower if that's what you mean, lol. It's kind of expected being at a gym.. but I always get a shower before I leave the gym anyway. I don't think I could tolerate sitting in my own sweat lol.

Well I doubt it would bother anyone enough to tell you to get a shower if that's what you mean, lol. It's kind of expected being at a gym.. but I always get a shower before I leave the gym anyway. I don't think I could tolerate sitting in my own sweat lol.
Lool so my question is... would you rather ask a woman out smelling from the gym over her all dolled up for a night out?

Latest posts

Back