Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No preference for me. I don't really have a type anymore.

I've learnt over the years my ' type ' is actually wrong for me. Here's something that's worked for me; when you meet someone who is not your typical type look at them again and see if you can find one attractive feature. In this way, you can begin to retrain your brain on how it finds beauty.

YES, exactly what I've been telling people all these years. Don't confine yourself to one "type" of person. You never know where or with what person you are actually supposed to be. And it rarely hurts to get to know people.

In my early twenties I used to ask this all the time. Most of the time it was blonde or brunette but I had plenty of guys tell me they would have sex with a redhead but not date her. I thought that was hilarious.
I grew up hearing that too, bloody messed up

Usuall stereotype here in my country is - Redheads are good for bed activities. Blondes are dumb. Brunettes are smart. XD

Actually i like all sorts. i like a variety of different colors and styles. its like walking in a garden filled with different flowers vs only one. the more variety the better.

Omg omg and when they have blue eyes with the jet black hair… chef’s kiss…
Yeah, unfortunately I'm a light complected blonde guy with blue eyes. Close, but no cigar. When I was younger I got called snowball. I did try dying my hair and eye brows darker brown. But, it looked totally out of place. The rest of the hair on my body is blonde. So it was obvious I tried to go darker. Oh well, I had to give it a try. :)

No preference for me. I don't really have a type anymore.

I've learnt over the years my ' type ' is actually wrong for me. Here's something that's worked for me; when you meet someone who is not your typical type look at them again and see if you can find one attractive feature. In this way, you can begin to retrain your brain on how it finds beauty.
Everybody has several attractive features about them. But, I tried retraining what my brain wants and failed at it. It just said, nice try, now go find me what I really want and stop screwing with me.

In my early twenties I used to ask this all the time. Most of the time it was blonde or brunette but I had plenty of guys tell me they would have sex with a redhead but not date her. I thought that was hilarious.
Hmmm. I dated a redhead and it turned out she was just as crazy as all the other women I dated. :)

Latest posts

Back