Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't really turn me off if she said it beforehand. If she didn't say what's the reason for being nervous, I would also probably get a bit upset and so, turned off. But then if she let me knew what's going on, I would just take it slow and be extra patient.

I would be fine with it and welcome it.

In fact, one of the problems that I have always had was the relationship moving to quickly in this area.

I always thought it was better to get know someone first, wait at least several months, and develop a deep bond before moving to this stage of the relationship.

Interesting enough, because I wanted to wait, I ended up losing out on several relationships; and if I had a chance to do over & was young again, I would forsake this silly notion.

WishingWell said:
Here's a question men...Let's say a woman is experienced sexually, but hadn't been in a relationship for a while, so was shy and very nervous to be intimate with you. Would it turn your off? How would you deal with it?

The best way to deal with it is to hit her over the head with a brick. Not once has a woman said no to me after using this method.

:D

God that was horrible wasn't it? Even for me. Lol... Uh... alcohol? People get less nervous when they are drunk.

it's bad ju-ju to talk about your previous partners and sexual activities

(or number of partners, etc)

none of it is relevant to the person in front of you

we all have pasts

some with more sex, some with less

so what

a man doesn't need to know (or likely want to know) about every cock his woman has touched, or what she did with it

WishingWell said:
Here's a question men...Let's say a woman is experienced sexually, but hadn't been in a relationship for a while, so was shy and very nervous to be intimate with you. Would it turn your off? How would you deal with it?

Not at all. In fact, since I'm inexperienced myself I'd far rather a woman was as shy as I am about that stuff than hasty with wanting to get so close.

I guess I'd deal with it by just telling her there's no rush to do anything like that. If anything, I'd be happy to just forego that stuff for a long time anyway. I'm kind of weird like that though :shy:

I would deal with it by trying to become intimate without heading straight for sex. think of it like extra long foreplay. women generally want the proper mood to be inspired, so if you set the right mood, and touch in the right way while taking your time and try to get her to want it more than you act like you do. eventually she will jump onto of you and start ripping your cloths off.
this wont happen in one night mind you.. may take quite a while infact.

this is all assuming that the girl is actually open to and also wants it, but reserved, shy or nervous.

infact, my wife was like this when we first met.
she had some bad expiriences with previous boyfriends and was very withdrawn about it. we went out a few months before we got intimate at all, and then it still took alot of dry humping before it happened.
patience, caring and making her horny is the only way to go.

Naleena said:
I guess I am the only female asking you guys questions...lol That's cool :) So, do you agree with the following? It comes from a book where men answered what they meant by saying these things. Here ya go, Fellas :)

1. I already have plans but, maybe we can catch up late tonight
Translation: To have a booty call

2. I have to get up early tomorrow
Translation: I want you out of my bed as soon as possible, preferably tonight.

3. I just got out of a serious relationship.
Translation: I am sleeping around with as many women as possible.

4. I'm hungry
Translation: I'm hungry

5. I'm not ready for or looking for a realtionship right now, but we can hang out.
Translation: I don't ever want to be your boyfriend but, I will sleep with you.

Thanks for your replies!

I think I have discovered the reason why women think I'm a, for lack of a better word, "dog". All these things I would say, and mean, their exact literal interpretations. Dang.

Naleena said:
I guess I am the only female asking you guys questions...lol That's cool :) So, do you agree with the following? It comes from a book where men answered what they meant by saying these things. Here ya go, Fellas :)

4. I'm hungry

5. I'm not ready for or looking for a realtionship right now, but we can hang out.

Thanks for your replies!
And females are shocked when I see them as little more than their holes.

AFrozenSoul said:
Naleena said:

4. I'm hungry

Thanks for your replies!

Your remarks are going overboard. I've already deleted one from another thread. Your remarks about women are insulting - keep them to yourself.
Im quite sure you've already been warned (more than once about it).

AFrozenSoul said:

And yet you whine that women don't want you. Does that mean you are worth less than a vagina?

AFrozenSoul said:

Oh ho ho - like you're the catch of the day. Doesn't matter what'cha see 'em as, it's still unlikely you're ever gonna get your hands on one with that attitude. :rolleyes:

Naleena said:
I'm busy and just don't want to bother with romance. Let's just hang out or something.
or
Let's talk later, when we're alone -- I don't want to get into something heavy when others are around.

I don't want to bother with sex tonight. I'm ******* busy.
or
Let's not start something unless you're willing to wake up at a fresia-early time tomorrow morning.

I just don't want to bother with love. Leave me alone.
or
I'll fresia a girl, maybe. But I'm not really wanting deeper attachments.
or
I'm just looking for fun. Not necessarily with as many women as possible.

4. I'm hungry
I'm hungry
or
I want your body

I'm not actively seeking a relationship, but if one HAPPENS... I guess I won't complain.
or
I give up on love. Let's just play video games or something.

I edited this to more accurately reflect man-speak, in my own humble opinion. Some of these are variations on a theme... but for the most part I'm translating these into what I personally would mean if I said those things.

Naleena said:

4. I'm hungry

Thanks for your replies!

Why is it, that men are always viewed as jerks, but only women can get away with this sort of stereotype, because most men accept them.

I'm an effeminate guy, and would probably be more at home in the women's thread. I find this OP very offensive.

Answer:

Some guys are jerks. Some guys actually mean exactly what they say.

This would be my translation.

Translation: I have plans now, but I seriously want to have sex with you.

Translation: I want you out of my bed as soon as possible, preferably tonight/ I have to get up early tomorrow (you know, work)

Translation: I just got out of a relationship I thought was serious. And I'm seriously depressed that she apparently didn't.

4. I'm hungry
Translation: I'm probably more upset than hungry. I'm eating my feelings, because men are typecasted as unable to express themselves.

Translation: I'm not looking for a relationship with you.

The problem with 3 and 5 is you are assuming he wants involvement with you. When actually, he would say it differently if this is what he wanted. It sounds more like a "slow down" or outright "clear out" signal.

3 would be

3. I want a casual relationship (meaning I want it with as few rules on who I could see every night)

5 would be

5. I'm not looking for a serious relationship, we should start as friends and take it from there (and by taking it from there, he means immediately).

The difference in sentences is subtle, but he'd make a distinction between relationship at all and things like seriousness. If he wants a relationship but no strings, it's probably not a good deal.

Naleena said:
OK, so I'm not a man but, sometimes I would like to know what you guys think :) Soooo here is the thread to do it in.

Here is your first question. When a man asks you what you are doing this weekend, what does that mean? And why do they do that with no intentions of asking a girl out? lol!!! It's like:

Guy: What are you doing this weekend?
Girl: Oh nuttin.
Guy: Well, have fun.
Girl: **thinks to herself** what the hell was that? He asks me what I am doing and then doesn't ask me out**giggles**

Why does everyone think everything means something? Let's say I go to work and I actually talk to people. It's all white noise, idle chatter. I don't care what they say. It's the social convention that I am bound to if I want working with people to go smoothly.

That is not to say that your situation is the same, but it also doesn't mean that it is different. If you are thinking that you want it to go in another direction, you could always say something more.

bulmabriefs144 said:
I find this OP very offensive.

th_smirkhmm.gif

Naleena said:
OK, so I'm not a man but, sometimes I would like to know what you guys think :) Soooo here is the thread to do it in.

Here is your first question. When a man asks you what you are doing this weekend, what does that mean? And why do they do that with no intentions of asking a girl out? lol!!! It's like:

Guy: What are you doing this weekend?
Girl: Oh nuttin.
Guy: Well, have fun.
Girl: **thinks to herself** what the hell was that? He asks me what I am doing and then doesn't ask me out**giggles**

You know, this is kinda funny. In my case it was:

Girl: "Let's talk."
*Talk*
Girl: "I really wanna see a movie."
Guy: "Oh really? Do you want to see it with me?"
Girl: "Yeah!"
*Two days later*
Guy: "Still want to see that movie?"
Girl: "..."
Guy: *Thinks to himself* What the hell was that? She says she wants to see the movie, then doesn't want to go?" *Frowns*

I guess both sexes are equally bizarre ;)

TheSolitaryMan said:
Girl: "I really wanna see a movie."
Guy: "Oh really? Do you want to see it with me tomorrow night?
Girl: "Yeah!"

Fixed. Stop pussyfooting around and take more control of situations. ;)

Polar said:
Okiedokes said:
Does anybody like shy girls? Like, not shy so much with you..but in general?

Shy girls are more mysterious, which is pretty good by itself. And I also feel more comfortable around them, I definitely prefer someone who's a bit shy, as long as that shyness doesn't keep her from living her life :cool:

i love shy girls, i feel more comfortable around them. they're less confrontational when you meet them and thus less intimidating. though i never had a girlfriend.

*forever alone

Okiedokes said:
Good good... glad to know some people appreciate that. :p

Okiedokes are you a shy girl? :)

Latest posts

Back