Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena, gotta love those hippy chicks. I don't understand your questions on your first post. Seems like you have found some very shallow boys and that you have had a few bad experiences. Not all men are dumb to the fact of what women really want.

Here's one for the men:

Part 1: Guys, when you're out on a first date with a woman, how quickly do you generally determine whether this is someone you'd like to date versus someone you'd put on your F***Buddy list?

Part 2: What is it, really that will swing a woman from one category into the other?

I am sick as hell of guys just out looking for a piece, so much so that I am putting a moratorium on dating.

ok cheaptrickfan...though I am still a virgin...I will try answering your first question:

I would consider someone a fuckbuddy when she deems to be very desperate...like so much so that she offers her body to you...and that there is nothing much in common with me and her...just maybe my desire to have sex with her....

As for how to being a girl that I would date, I think would be more of a girl who is really on the same wavelength as me...=) anywayz, don't lose faith girl....you will find yours again soon =)

Guy: [**Okay, this is it.**] What are you doing this weekend?
Girl: Oh nuttin.
Guy: [**Yeaaaaahhhh!!! ... Oh, wait, the game's tonight.**]Well, have fun.
Girl: **thinks to herself** what the hell was that? He asks me what I am doing and then doesn't ask me out**giggles**

I usually can't have sex with boring women, so putting someone on the fresia buddy list is out of the question.

As I grow older, I constantly find myself in the company of the wrong kind of crowd. I live in a town where the population mostly comprises university students. While partying and alcohol are fine (I like partying late at times too), many young people lack the level of intellect that I admire so much. For me, it really boils down to whether she is confident of herself and knowledgeable of many different things. She has to have the kind of personality that oozes maturity. I don't like women who are cry babies. I want to have a conversation with her when she's in a sane frame of mind, not when she's all tipsy and turvy. Having a talent or taking interest in writing, art, traveling etc. is definitely a plus. If she matches some of the above, I'll definitely like to see her again.

Too picky? Probably explains why I have been single for a while.

cheaptrickfan said:
Here's one for the men:

Part 1: Guys, when you're out on a first date with a woman, how quickly do you generally determine whether this is someone you'd like to date versus someone you'd put on your F***Buddy list?

Part 2: What is it, really that will swing a woman from one category into the other?

I am sick as hell of guys just out looking for a piece, so much so that I am putting a moratorium on dating.

cheaptrickfan said:

I didn't realize that i had a "F***Buddy list" so i don't know what it would take to swing onto the list.

I have a few questions for the men after reading a post :) I asked the women the same questions in the other thread.

1. Another man is flirting inappropriately with a woman you are exclusive with. What do you do?

2. What do you do to let a woman know you like her or are interested in her?

3. Is it ok for your girlfriend to be flirty as long as she is faithful?

Minus said:
I didn't realize that i had a "F***Buddy list" so i don't know what it would take to swing onto the list.

Oh, we are all issued a blank FuckBuddy list when we enter the dating arena. Whether we choose to use it or not is at our discretion. ;)

Tramp said:
Too picky? Probably explains why I have been single for a while.

Honestly, "too picky" is ultimately better than miserable in a mismatched relationship.

*sigh*

Naleena said:
I have a few questions for the men after reading a post :) I asked the women the same questions in the other thread.

1. Another man is flirting inappropriately with a woman you are exclusive with. What do you do?

1. It depends, If the woman is flirting (inappropiately) back then call it a night because it ain't gonna work anyway, if she is refusing his advances then politely explain that she is with you and if he continues you will rip off his head and honeysuckle down his neck. Be subtle.

2. It's all in the eye contact for me.;) She will know.

3. Sure, Every man wants to know his woman is desireable by other men, Let her tease a little, if you can't trust her, it will not work anyway.

It depends too on who she's flirty with. If she's flirty with everyone... ehhh... If she's not as flirty with me as she is with other guys, it's not worth it and I'm gracefully pulling out. Had that happen with my ex, it's the worst feeling in the world. I learned to just say no after that relationship LOL.

Naleena said:

1) Watch her response. If she brushes it off and walks away, no biggy. He keeps pushing it... exchange some pleasantries while subtly hinting you will make his knees bend the wrong way if he doesn't chill out.

If she flirts back leave her ass to think about it.

2) Wow, this couldn't be more vague. Asking if you can call sometime would be pretty apparent. A compliment, sometimes. I try to show genuine interest (which isn't hard to fake... if I like you then I actually will be interested).

3) A little bit... too much is yuck and if she's flirty with others and not with me... well you get that.

Naleena said:

* Responses from Unacceptance's Awesome Dating Guide for Supervillains.

#1. Have him liquefied in a giant blender, kidnap his family and burn down his village.

#2. Kidnap her, burn down her village, give her an ultimatum of becoming involved with me or unleashing my sonic death ray on a major city.

#3. What, she is flirting with another man? Where did she get the chance to get human contact? How did she escape my Doom Dungeon?! This is preposterous, obviously she'll have to be re-brainwashed. and I'm adding another layer to the imprisonment maze, the moat will have to be refortified. Dammit woman, you're going to be the death of me, just for this I'm burning down his village AND the neighboring village!

Naleena said:

1. Kick him in the nutz ....of course.:club:
Seriousely, i've had to tell guys to back the fresia off.
Sometimes my gf will even tell me...thanks.
Sometimes I'll just kiss her or like we're making out right in front of people.
There's a big different between her interacting with people and guys hitting up on her.

At the same tokken..I've witness my GF tell other women to back the fresia off....straight up.:D
Or she'll come over and just kiss me all over...lol
well...I finally caught on why she'll also kiss me on the cheeks too.
She left freaken lipstick all over my face for the night or until I go pee in the rest room....lmao

Then she'll tell me to hold on to her purse or her coat.....lmao

2. Send her a love letters with 21% interest.
Dain Nalee....how many on lines hugs do i have to give ya ?

3. Love is about give and take. I'm willing to compermise.
I'll start inviting her best freind over and test out the silk
bed sheets more often.
Heck, I'll even settle for her sister if it'll make her happy.:p
Just as long as i don't penatrate....I guess.

Naleena said:

1. Tell him to back off depending on how big he is of course...Maybe take her somewhere else, but honestly I've never been in that situation but I could easily see a fight brewing from that

2.I let them know by acting extra awkward around them and saying occasional things like "I like your...shoes", I am not the most direct person out there that is for sure...

3. I guess so, just make sure she isn't getting anyone into a false sense that she is available

Naleena said:

1. Start interjecting snarky commentary to shoot him down. Play it cool. If all else fails and the ship is sinking: Begin beatings for self satisfaction. Smirk and leave as my girlfriend tells me what an ******* I just was.
..Or, if he's bigger than me, strike up a conversation with the EMTs taking me to the hospital.

2. Stop breathing; faint. ...Actually, so far I just try and find some way to kindle a conversation and ask for her phone number. I am met with varying degrees of success.

3. Depends. Slightly flirty is fine. Serious sleep-with-some-other-dude flirty is not. Like my best friend's wife just kind of acts flirty to everyone because she has a bubbly personality and that's just how she is. She's not actually hitting on any other guys, and she loves her husband lots.

Unacceptance said:
Naleena said:

* Responses from Unacceptance's Awesome Dating Guide for Supervillains.

#1. Have him liquefied in a giant blender, kidnap his family and burn down his village.

#2. Kidnap her, burn down her village, give her an ultimatum of becoming involved with me or unleashing my sonic death ray on a major city.

#3. What, she is flirting with another man? Where did she get the chance to get human contact? How did she escape my Doom Dungeon?! This is preposterous, obviously she'll have to be re-brainwashed. and I'm adding another layer to the imprisonment maze, the moat will have to be refortified. Dammit woman, you're going to be the death of me, just for this I'm burning down his village AND the neighboring village!

ROFLMAO!!!!

She clearly escaped after you told her all about your evil plan.. its like a get out of evil genius's lair free card.

Naleena Wrote:
I have a few questions for the men after reading a post I asked the women the same questions in the other thread.

1. I walk up to my girl, give her a quick little kiss, then introduce myself to the dude, be as friendly as possible, and try and start a long covo with him :) This breaks the conection between the two of them and gives her an out... if she lingers i talk about boaring stuff till she leaves then excuse myself and rejoin my lady. Also i find girls like this for I show that im not afraid of other men and it also makes them think you trust them for your not acting jellous lol.

2. Eye contact, smile, slight brushing/ touching in non dodgy places, 100% attention and act as a total gentleman!

3. Yes infact its a good thing, she just needs to let every one in the room know who she is with, ie comes strait over and lands a big kiss on ya after flirting with the 3rd party.

Latest posts

Back