Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RebeccaSarah33 said:
ok, my question for the guys is. Why is 'hard to get' sexy/attractive/desirable? Is it really? If it is... why? LOL

Personally I've known more guys that are turned off from the "hard to get" type more than anything else. I would probably just take it as the girl not being interested, and I would move on.

I might have already asked this....

But, why do guys like the crazy/insane/mentally unstable females? I'm not trying to be funny either.

Because they're easy to fresia. Simple answer.

Seriously. A lot of guys don't look for women anymore. They look for girls (emotionally stunted women) with daddy problems, because it's insanely easy to get those girls to give it up for you.

----Steve

VanillaCreme said:

But, why do guys like the crazy/insane/mentally unstable females? I'm not trying to be funny either.

You mean why do some guys like hollywood stars?

Honestly I'm not 100% sure. Some guys may genuinely like that woman and want to help her out with her problems, while other guys might just go for looks and not care how she is mentally/emotionally

VanillaCreme said:

*sneaks in* I've had a guy tell me he all of his crushes were on women with issues, because he wanted to "fix their problems" and "save them". Then he proceeded to tell me he liked me. . . :rolleyes:

shells said:
Then he proceeded to tell me he liked me. . .

LOL awwwwww. I guess shells is broken. :p *FIXES SHELLS*

There. No more guys coming to fix ya.

Haha it never fails to amaze me that people think that they can "fix" each other just by being in a relationship with them....if anything, that only complicates things MORE. Haha oh well.

----Steve

Lol Shells... Well, I have a friend, and he tells me about all these females he likes. He never said that he wanted to "fix their issues", but, he picks females that are not so in reality. He told me one just recently who, I think, he just put way too much thought into after only knowing her a day or two. He ended up seeing her out with a dude who was claimed to be her boyfriend.

Now I can see why he's upset. I mean, when I was with my ex, I said out-right, "I have someone." I never pretended to be single. She did kind of do him wrong in not telling him the truth. However, when he told me he met her, I asked him to not put so much thought into it. Turns out I was right.

Thing is, this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've gone through this with him. It's like he refuses to learn to stop putting so much into something he's uncertain of. I try to help him, but he doesn't listen. I don't know what else to tell him.

Badjedidude said:
shells said:
Then he proceeded to tell me he liked me. . .

LOL awwwwww. I guess shells is broken. :p *FIXES SHELLS*

funny-pictures-cat-wonders-if-he-is-broken.jpg

My older brother is like that. -_- When he meets a girl, he doesn't go halfway. It's like the woman immediately becomes his whole world...and he'd give up anything for her. ANYTHING. The first time he did this, the girl stomped on his heart and screwed around on him. The second time...well, he married her.

The jury's still out on how long it will last. :(

EDIT: LOL cute, pooferz! :D

----Steve

Yeap, my brother married a crazy too. She just doesn't have an ounce of intelligence at all. On top of that, she's insane. She has not a single grain of common sense in her. She's ruined a lot of my household items, some on purpose, and then wonders why I don't like her.

Guys like to feel as if they are a provider. Nowadays women are on very equal terms, thus is becomes harder for the average joe to show off his 'breadwinner' skills. As a result average joe seeks out disfunctional girl who he can manipulate into seeing him as the epic breadwinner. It's a lot easier to be seen as a provider when the one being provided for ends up relying heavily on the provider (both emotionally and physically).

VanillaCreme said:

I think that it is because guys know that unstable females will do more to protect their relationship with a guy?

I think that maybe some guys just like the adventure of dealing with an off female.

AFrozenSoul said:
VanillaCreme said:

I think that it is because guys know that unstable females will do more to protect their relationship with a guy?

I think that maybe some guys just like the adventure of dealing with an off female.

Maybe some guys are still immature in the sense that they think that instability equals passion. Women, too for that matter. A man doesn't have to be a juiced-up knuckle-dragger ready to jump on some random ******* in order to be passionate.

I have a weak spot for girls who "need help" :p It feels more like a parenting instinct or something. Gotta keep that s**t in check though... such relationships seldom work out.

mintymint said:
I have a weak spot for girls who "need help" :p It feels more like a parenting instinct or something. Gotta keep that s**t in check though... such relationships seldom work out.

To: guys who are "fixers" (like you, Minty!)

You can fix things, never people.

:D

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:
You can fix things, never people.

Amen to that. The sooner you realize this, the better of in life you are.

Likewise to women who still harbor fairytale delusions that the love of a good woman can save even the evillest of villains: NO ******* way. Put down the bodice-rippers and read something else for fresia's sake.

Haha...bodice-rippers. :p

It's the same for a woman trying to teach a guy to put up the toilet seat or getting him to not fart or make dirty sexual jokes around her socially elite friends. It ain't gonna happen. :p Dudes is dudes.

Latest posts

Back