Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M_also_lonely said:
No. My question is, why did he do it.

You mean my guy in the paper?
For kicks. Said so himself, I believe. You can probably find the article somewhere, I forget the name, I saw that yesterday, in Quebec. Where I live.
Arg, I can't find it in english, here's a link in French, but see my mistake, it's a dude from Wisconsin actually.
www.cnewsmatin.fr/monde/2017-12-05/un-americain-de-18-ans-avoue-avoir-abuse-de-plus-de-50-enfants-770440
You can probably find it in english somewhere. He confessed to his mom, who turned him in then he confessed to the cops.

Richard_39 said:
M_also_lonely said:

For kicks. Said so himself, I believe. You can probably find the article somewhere, I forget the name, I saw that yesterday, in Quebec. Where I live.
Arg, I can't find it in english, here's a link in French, but see my mistake, it's a dude from Wisconsin actually.
www.cnewsmatin.fr/monde/2017-12-05/un-americain-de-18-ans-avoue-avoir-abuse-de-plus-de-50-enfants-770440
You can probably find it in english somewhere. He confessed to his mom, who turned him in then he confessed to the cops.
Who enlightened him that it might give him a kick?

M_also_lonely said:
Richard_39 said:
M_also_lonely said:

Who enlightened him that it might give him a kick?
LOL Beats me man, I didn't talk to him. Since it started when it was 10, thought, I'd assume he figured it out himself. Because I doubt they teach abuse in 3rd grade. Considering his mom turned him in, I doubt she's the one that taught him either.
Sometimes people just decide they will.

Richard_39 said:
LOL Beats me man, I didn't talk to him. Since it started when it was 10, thought, I'd assume he figured it out himself. Because I doubt they teach abuse in 3rd grade. Considering his mom turned him in, I doubt she's the one that taught him either.

I see. Could you tell me why people choose to become lonely, depressed, sometimes suicidal?

M_also_lonely said:
Richard_39 said:

I see. Could you tell me why people choose to become lonely, depressed, sometimes suicidal?

They illusion themselves by thinking there isn't an alternative. There is, even if they don't want to believe it. It's just a lot easier to believe you can't to anything about it and wait until someone else does. Which for a lot of people, doesn't happen, or takes years of misery to happen. Only for them to realize it was through their own efforts.
That's what I think though. Like I said, don't take me as an absolute.

Richard_39 said:
They illusion themselves by thinking there isn't an alternative. There is, even if they don't want to believe it. It's just a lot easier to believe you can't to anything about it and wait until someone else does. Which for a lot of people, doesn't happen, or takes years of misery to happen. Only for them to realize it was through their own efforts.
That's what I think though. Like I said, don't take me as an absolute.
You didn't seem to get it. Is it a conscious, planned, organized decision?

Being suicidal, depressed or lonely is NOT the same thing as deciding to abuse 50 people. Some neurotic people are murderers, some murderers are not neurotic.
Getting up one morning and raping someone, or committing a crime, is a planned, organized and conscious decisions. It's an evil act. Being depressed, suicidal or lonely is a state of being, not an evil act.
Apples and oranges.
He MIGHT have been either lonely, suicidal or depressive, but that's not what made him do it, because most suicidal, lonely or depressive people don't go out and rape children.

Richard_39 said:
Being suicidal, depressed or lonely is NOT the same thing as deciding to abuse 50 people. Some neurotic people are murderers, some murderers are not neurotic. He MIGHT have been either lonely, suicidal or depressive,
Why not now? Wasn't everything a choice, sometime ago?  

Getting up one morning and raping someone, or committing a crime, is a planned, organized and conscious decisions. It's an evil act. Being depressed, suicidal or lonely is a state of being, not an evil act. 

Whenever you accuse an individual solely responsible for any evil act and/or negative action in general, you also hold him solely responsible for the same and no one and nothing else playing a role in the same. Which, seems,   okay, lets say for now? By that logic, punishing them seems to be the action to be taken for the evil act.  Also by that logic, no support, consolation, help, nothing is required to solve negative emotions. Like psychologists, forums, support from close/loved one, websites/forums such as this all being useless and serving no necessary purpose. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Also, here is one more problem. No crimes, until now, have ended through punishments.  Now, you didn't know who taught that kid to abuse those people, but have you figured, what exactly is the root of these decisions such as rapes? By evil, what exactly do you mean? Something satanic, or paranormal entity? What exactly is the source of evil? I am sure that as per you it must be anything (whatever that is), born within them without no external right? So what exactly is this evil? What factors within the body/mind give birth to that evil in an individual ?
Apples and oranges.

M_also_lonely said:
Richard_39 said:
Being suicidal, depressed or lonely is NOT the same thing as deciding to abuse 50 people. Some neurotic people are murderers, some murderers are not neurotic. He MIGHT have been either lonely, suicidal or depressive,
Why not now? Wasn't everything a choice, sometime ago?  

Whenever you accuse an individual solely responsible for any evil act and/or negative action in general, you also hold him solely responsible for the same and no one and nothing else playing a role in the same. Which, seems,   okay, lets say for now? By that logic, punishing them seems to be the action to be taken for the evil act.  Also by that logic, no support, consolation, help, nothing is required to solve negative emotions. Like psychologists, forums, support from close/loved one, websites/forums such as this all being useless and serving no necessary purpose. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Also, here is one more problem. No crimes, until now, have ended through punishments.  Now, you didn't know who taught that kid to abuse those people, but have you figured, what exactly is the root of these decisions such as rapes? By evil, what exactly do you mean? Something satanic, or paranormal entity? What exactly is the source of evil? I am sure that as per you it must be anything (whatever that is), born within them without no external right? So what exactly is this evil? What factors within the body/mind give birth to that evil in an individual ?
Apples and oranges.

Fine. I'm wrong. You happy?
I said I didn't care for this conversation anymore two pages ago, and I still don't. But you keep pushing don't you? You want to be so right? Fine, you're right.

Bravo. One merit badge for you. I forgot than in 2017 having a ******* different opinion is unacceptable until I bow down to a superior mind who thinks that at 22 two he knows jack honeysuckle about the world.
Sue me.
I haven't figured out why that 31 year old dude raped my two ******* kids either, but I don't really give a honeysuckle, whatever the fresia his motivations are, or wether he had a choice or not or wether or not he should be helped, BECAUSE he's going to die for it, once I'm reasonably sure I can get away with it without gettng caught first. END OF STORY.
And what does that make me? Yeah, a murderer. What is that? An evil act. Do I have a choice? **** RIGHT I DO. I'm making it. And I'm going to make that choice with a smile on my **** face.
And I never said everything was a choice nor did I ever imply such, nor was it the point YOU made. Your specific statement was, I quote, "You can see them rising in you over time but can't seem to do anything about it" is not a matter of choice, while I said it was. I was speaking about ACTIONS being a choice, here you are on feelings.AND EVEN FEELINGS you can chose to ignore, you just don't try. Attaboy, way to not knowing anything about life. I could **** well move on, ignore them, commit freaking violence on myselfand not go around ending a freaking man's life, but I CHOSE to say fresia it, fresia society's rule and let's see some ******* BLOOD man! If you want to blame anyone and everything but yourself, that's your choice and yeah, I DONT CARE.

This conversation is OVER.

Richard_39 said:
MisterLonely said:
.... So, how about them Mets?!

I like the Mets.
That's something I want to talk about.

The main purpose of that post was to deflate tension and lighten the mood, I don't know a thing about the Mets really, except that they are NY based and a baseball team (I think)

MisterLonely said:
Richard_39 said:
MisterLonely said:
.... So, how about them Mets?!

I like the Mets.
That's something I want to talk about.

The main purpose of that post was to deflate tension and lighten the mood, I don't know a thing about the Mets really, except that they are NY based and a baseball team (I think)

Neither do I, and I appreciate the effort.
Isn't that the team that didn't win the World Series too? The one that had Babe Ruth and had the Curse or something?
I'm more of a wrestling fan, I did it for a time before I got injured by a chair shot.
Still miss it. It was a blast while it lasted.

Boston Red Sox had the bambino curse with Babe Ruth - 86 years without winning until 2004. Mets are not cursed, that I know of, but pretty sure they haven't won since 86 (against Red Sox while still cursed), they made an appearance on the World Series in 2015 though, but lost for the Royals.

DarkSelene said:
Boston Red Sox had the bambino curse with Babe Ruth - 86 years without winning until 2004. Mets are not cursed, that I know of, but pretty sure they haven't won since 86 (against Red Sox while still cursed), they made an appearance on the World Series in 2015 though, but lost for the Royals.

Ah, a baseball connoisseur :)
I could listen to you for a while on that, I don't know much about baseball, but I love it. It practically disappeared where I live. I started loving the Red Sox when I was a kid because of the Cheers sitcom ;-)

TheRealCallie said:
It has nothing to do with chivalry.  It has to do with seeing a human being struggling and being a decent person about it.  If you like them enough to say hi, you should help.... doesn't matter what gender the other person is.  But yeah, I suppose HUMANITY is dead too in 2017

No. I am just preventing a harassment from happening. Its very humane to do so.

[img=600x500]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...006219041701895/IMG_20171220_171559.jpg[/img]

VanillaCreme said:
It's not okay to touch anyone without consent.

Exactly my original point. Why try to be a white knight to save a person in trouble only to end up "harassing" or "molesting" them?   Let them fall if they are falling, or ask for their permission. do you really want to do inappropriate things by touching them without consent?  No, offcourse no. 
This is the reason why I said I would help a random woman on the street. Who knows if I end up touching them or casually looking at them while helping them.!!!
"Being a woman doesn't mean it's any more serious than when a guy is harassed."

THEORETICALLY, yes.

Latest posts

Back