Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ucxb said:
Edward W said:
I am prepared to do some research into this and will get back to you much, much later.... :p

Patiently waiting for your investigative research ... ;p

Well, after many hours of research that I selflessly devoted myself to, (it's fine, it's fine), I have my conclusion...

I REALLY like boobs!!! :p

I think pretty much all sizes are great, and in fact the super-size, obviously fake ones, I personally find don't do anything for me.

It's not what ya got, it's how you use it! ;)

lol, I often wonder who actually "likes" those big basketball sized fake boobs.
to me, I think it's more a perception by girls that think guys like them?
it always reminds me of what happened with Marilyn Monroe when she showed up on a movie set one day with her bra over-stuffed.
the director went to her and said something like: what did you do?
and she responded with a confused look; well, guys seem to like breasts, and so I figured, wont they like them even more if they were bigger?

that wasn't word for word, but that was the jist of it.

the point being, just because men's eyes bug out at the sight of a huge cleavage coming towards us, doesn't mean that we all prefer them "the bigger the better"
it would be the same as saying that women like a man in good shape. so they must all love huge body-builder muscle guys.
in my experience, its only really a low percentage of women that go for that type. and maybe the same portion of men that go for a girl with over-sized bazzingas.

Walley said:
it would be the same as saying that women like a man in good shape. so they must all love huge body-builder muscle guys.

Yeah those men make me nervous sometimes. I mean they do call it "ripped" - what if some guy actually rips someday?

murmi97 said:
what if some guy actually rips someday?

Oh, it happens.

I'm friends with several guys who workout regularly who have given themselves hernias and have torn things by pushing themselves too hard.

Badjedidude said:
murmi97 said:
what if some guy actually rips someday?

Oh, it happens.

I'm friends with several guys who workout regularly who have given themselves hernias and have torn things by pushing themselves too hard.

I have gruesome visuals of skin tearing, rather than muscles, in case you didn't imply that. But yeah, I did not know there was any cultural thought that women go for the radically huge-muscled guys like there is that men want the radically huge-breasted women. You certainly haven't seen that in many movies - just Schwarzenegger and a few others it seems so I'd think that has to do with looks and acting ability/screen presence - seems to be mostly regularly-muscled guys. I think that's very telling about women.

I have a question : WHY IS a guy looking at u all the time , staring at u and he doesn't come to talk to u or just try somehow to approach u ?????????

( and for sure he likes u )

Lina said:
I have a question : WHY IS a guy looking at u all the time , staring at u and he doesn't come to talk to u or just try somehow to approach u ?????????

Usually because he wants to see if you're interested, if you'll keep looking back, if you'll smile at him. It's nerves more than anything else believe it or not.

And if u keep looking back or smiling and he doesn't move ??

Seosa2 said:
Lina said:

Usually because he wants to see if you're interested, if you'll keep looking back, if you'll smile at him. It's nerves more than anything else believe it or not.

^^^ this. More guts!

Also, the same reason why girls don't go talk to guys for one reason or another. Fear, anxiety, shyness, etc. Another is probably the same reason you had in your other thread, what if you already have BF? He wouldn't know and doesn't want to make a fool of himself.

I remember this girl in highschool.. I stared at her all the time lol. if she was within eye sight, I was checking her out. but I just was never really sure what would happen if I approached her. I didn't know any of her crowd, didn't even know her name. I guess you could say that I was intimidated and didn't want to ruin the illusion of potential.

There is nothing to loose if u approach a girl u like - cause she maybe likes u and she is shy or something and u can by this miss a really good chance to meet maybe the girl of your dreams , cause u can't know people since u talk to them.

Lina said:
And if u keep looking back or smiling and he doesn't move ??

Then maybe his nerves grow. You've reacted in the way he wants but he doesn't know what to do next.

Why should he nervers ???? Go ahead approach that girl and then everything will be ok !!

There absolutly nothing to loose ! U can be rejected but it's better than missing the chance to meet a good girl

Lina said:
There absolutly nothing to loose ! U can be rejected but it's better than missing the chance to meet a good girl

The fear of heartbreak. If you've never experienced it, you won't understand I'm afraid.

yes, and if you fail then there is the voice in your head telling you how much of a loser you are and a fool for thinking you had a chance. instead of the previous voice telling you that you have a chance lol.
maybe he's just hoping that when he gets your attention and you notice him checking you out.. maybe you will give a clear sign or talk to him or some other form of acknowledgement that tells him he has nothing to fear?

ya... that's it!
it wasn't my fault for not making a move.. it was her fault for letting me slip away!
yes..

ok, maybe it was both our faults ;p

Latest posts

Back