Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell? Why don't YOU do the approaching??
I've made my interest known to the opposite sex and I'm sure it's just as difficult for one sex as it is the other.
:p Quite frankly, it makes me feel like I'm about to vomit, lol.
Putting yourself in a position to be rejected is its own kind of hell, lol.

EveWasFramed said:
I've made my interest known to the opposite sex and I'm sure it's just as difficult for one sex as it is the other.

This, this and this a little bit more.

Seosa2 said:
EveWasFramed said:

LOL!!:p

EveWasFramed said:
Seosa2 said:
EveWasFramed said:

:p

Seosa2 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Seosa2 said:
EveWasFramed said:

:p

Lol, you're totally stalking me. :club:

Walley said:
yes, and if you fail then there is the voice in your head telling you how much of a loser you are and a fool for thinking you had a chance. instead of the previous voice telling you that you have a chance lol.
maybe he's just hoping that when he gets your attention and you notice him checking you out.. maybe you will give a clear sign or talk to him or some other form of acknowledgement that tells him he has nothing to fear?

ya... that's it!
it wasn't my fault for not making a move.. it was her fault for letting me slip away!
yes..

ok, maybe it was both our faults ;p

Very true !!!!

Speaking of approaching, does anyone occasionally find this a problem?

[video=youtube]

Never saw that movie...and now I want to see it even less. That was some horrible acting.

Sci-Fi said:
Never saw that movie...and now I want to see it even less. That was some horrible acting.

wasn't it intentionally ludicrous? It can be a problem, right? Someone back me up.

Haha, funny clip. He almost had me with the optical illusion!

rdor said:
Speaking of approaching, does anyone occasionally find this a problem?

[video=youtube]

I'm reminded of the time I had an ultrasound down there(screening for possible cancer) at my urologist clinic. I didn't know it's always a female doing the ultrasound. Talk about keeping my mind on other things and not looking at her.

rdor said:
Sci-Fi said:

wasn't it intentionally ludicrous? It can be a problem, right? Someone back me up.

It was intentionally ludicrous, and the acting was over the top on purpose (I think)

EveWasFramed said:
Now see...I already said it was like that on purpose and no one paid me any attention.

:club: lol

Hi EveWasFramed! Are you new on the forum? Try posting a thread on the new members thread to introduce yourself.

theraab said:
EveWasFramed said:
Now see...I already said it was like that on purpose and no one paid me any attention.

:club: lol

Hi EveWasFramed! Are you new on the forum? Try posting a thread on the new members thread to introduce yourself.

I love you too, Raab. :club:

EveWasFramed said:
I have a question for the men....

What makes you want to spend time in a woman's company?

Friendship or attraction.

Latest posts

Back