Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bleed_the_freak said:
I'm still stuck on the fact that several references were made to the Bible in a mocking fashion that were then used to imply, and not subtly, that all Christians are sexual prudes. Funnily enough, the parts she quoted were from the Old Testament, which is also known as the Torah (in Judaism). The Torah is the foundation of all three Abrahamic Faiths - Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. However, it is most notably linked with Judaism (the Jewish Faith) because Christianity took significant departures after the coming of Jesus Christ and his New Testament. So...yes...I do find it both odd, ignorant, and bigoted that the references to a religious text significant to more than 2/3 of the world's population were directed in name only at Christianity. Especially in light of the way women are treated OUTSIDE of Christendom. But...yknow...it's trendy.

I mean...Jesus was the son of a single mother, defended an adulteress woman from stoning, and hung out with prostitutes. Clearly, he wasn't a misogynist. :pI never said jesus was a misogynist :) in my opinion I just think he killed a lot of Romans. I used it as an example because Christianity was the centre of western politics for hundreds of years, and in those years women had 0 rights and rape and domestic abuse were the norm. This only changed when politics started becoming more secular... Tis only an observation.
I'm sorry that my view of creationism has offended you, I wasn't trying to just mock it, I was saying what I think "eating the apple" meant with a comical twist.
Your knowledge of Christianity vastly outweighs mine, I hope I can learn from it. 
I only used Christianity as an example, I can't reference all other religions in one post.
I'm going to pm you now so this thread can go back to normal :)

Oh a weird thing happened, half of my reply is written in your text box.

Hello Ladies,
Just wanted some suggestion for Christmas gifts for the person i have been dating for past 6 months, so yesterday her daughter who is 8 years old was like oh me mommy got you some gifts for Christmas and meanwhile i am here totally clueless what to get them considering i am from middle east we have never celebrated Christmas so i have no idea what to get them and not breaking the bank

Ladies i will on your suggestions thank u

Try a fancy box of chocolates if you're not sure what she'd like to get, that's always a safe bet.

What about some jewelry? Nothing huge or really expensive, just a simple necklace or bracelet, maybe some earrings if hers are pierced. For the daughter, maybe just get her a teddy bear, unless you know what she likes.

chocolate box like ferrero rocher sounds good to me
Jewelry great idea but not sure as she is a heavy set i have seen jewelries and necklaces that i feel like they will not fit her

And for teddy bear thats so perfect it never came to my mind i will definitely buy that thank u

more suggestion will be great too

The one with hat. xD
I put my first video on my page, and absolutely first comment was: "OMFG!!! You totally look like ... ". :D

That doesn't help. :D So if character is ok, look is ok ... I still don't know what I'm doing wrong with girls and love life. xD

ShyNLonely said:
That doesn't help. :D So if character is ok, look is ok ... I still don't know what I'm doing wrong with girls and love life. xD

The only reason the guy and I broke up was because there was like NO chemistry at all...for either of us.  We still talk, he's a great guy. 

As for what you are doing wrong, I could tell you.  Maybe your standards are too high and the girl you want just doesn't exist or is too snobby to notice you (You know, the shallow bitches who only date supermodels and feel they are better than everyone else)?  Maybe you come off as trying too hard or clingy?  Or maybe you just haven't met the right girl yet.

I'm not clingy person but I try to show my feeling on the best way I know. FE. I bought my very very close female friend tea/coffee cup with some crazy writing and picture on it ... she did bought me some stuff last christmas, and this one she will, so I gave some of my time to find present for her. She is super cool, but we don't work well in terms of feeling and emotions, but in terms of fun time - we are pretty cool. My best friends, the emotional part is amazing ... but she doesn't like the way I look. But everything else is amazing, just look is .. not like she wants it. And for other girls which I was in love in past - didn't get like any feedback in things I'm doing wrong. But this 2 close friends think I'm a total legend, and all that stuff, super nice, humble, gentle ... So ... I guess I didn't find right one yet. Tnx.

If you were talking with a guy friend about a t.v show and you mentioned that there were a couple of hot girls on that show would you get angry at them and tell them that they sounded like a ****** for talking about women that way?

Paraiyar said:
If you were talking with a guy friend about a t.v show and you mentioned that there were a couple of hot girls  on that show would you get angry at them and tell them that they sounded like a ****** for talking about women that way?

Anyone that would do that is probably psycho. =P

I'm interested in seeing the answers.

Paraiyar said:
If you were talking with a guy friend about a t.v show and you mentioned that there were a couple of hot girls  on that show would you get angry at them and tell them that they sounded like a ****** for talking about women that way?

kamya said:
Paraiyar said:

Anyone that would do that is probably psycho. =P

I'm interested in seeing the answers.

It depends on a lot of things. For one it depends on the show, what kinda content it provides and also how you describe them. Of course, different adjectives would've been a better choice (beautiful, pretty) but if you were just saying: "There's some hot girls on that show" - then no. I do that as well and I'm a girl.

Latest posts

Back