Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice muscle car is DEFINETELY hot. When she looks so sleek there's a couple of ex-girlfriends I should have traded in for ;-)

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
A nice muscle car is DEFINETELY hot. When she looks so sleek there's a couple of ex-girlfriends I should have traded in for ;-)

lol, yeah, there are many inanimate objects I would refer to as sexy or hot.

Could you make a list?

A car.
A sailing boat.
A house.
A pool.
Coffee.
Oven (to be continued) ;-)

I'd like to add a book. Though it's probably a personal thing.

Richard_39 said:
A car.
A sailing boat.
A house.
A pool.
Coffee.
Oven (to be continued) ;-)

I'd like to add a book. Though it's probably a personal thing.

Ha!

Richard_39 said:

I'm pretty sure I've referred to various cars as "hot" at some point in time.  I'm partial to the muscle cars myself, especially Mustangs.  A nice, clean, stock mid or top level muscle car is really a work of art.  This guy gets it!

kamya said:
I may have used sexual terms to describe a few computer parts/setups.

Ah, see, to me, those aren't "hot".

They are "sweet". Different sexual arousal category ;-)

Brennabean said:
Erm... Headshots.. One shots.. Faith guitars... Fancy pens... Brand new hard copy books with a nice design...

One-shot-headshotz the noobz-best fr EVA! ;-)

Brennabean said:
Richard_39 said:
Brennabean said:
Erm... Headshots.. One shots.. Faith guitars... Fancy pens... Brand new hard copy books with a nice design...

One-shot-headshotz the noobz-best fr EVA! ;-)
See I would really love to discuss current gamer memes with you.. Screw it you asked for it. 

Do you kno de way?

LOL I dunno recent gamer memes. I was online from maybe 2010 to 2016. I no longer have the internet or play online. I play by myself, at home, on my old 360. And I'm cool. And I still have like, 20 untouched games in my library, I'm good for a decade ;-)

I used to be on the MW3 leaderboards for a while. Top 200 or so. Look for Hellbringner1.

I have a kind of a game question for the ladies :D

I watched a movie I had never watched before, with Woody Harrelson and Bob Redford, Indecent Proposal. I thought it was a good movie.

So my question; you're happily married and a rich, not altogether unattractive but much older gentlemen offers you a million dollars for one night spent with him; DO YOU DO IT? and why?

Discuss :)

Richard_39 said:

I watched a movie I had never watched before, with Woody Harrelson and Bob Redford, Indecent Proposal. I thought it was a good movie.

So my question; you're happily married and a rich, not altogether unattractive but much older gentlemen offers you a million dollars for one night spent with him; DO YOU DO IT? and why?

I likely would not.  No amount of money could make me sacrifice my morals. Then I would go home, tell my husband about it and he would most likely yell at me for not cheating on him.  lol

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:

I likely would not.  No amount of money could make me sacrifice my morals. Then I would go home, tell my husband about it and he would most likely yell at me for not cheating on him.  lol

LOL No I agree. ALTHOUGH...to be perfectly honest, there is a certain amount at which that would stretch my integrity. One million, maybe not...starting at 10, well...let's just say considering it would make several people close to me's lives happy, I MIGHT yell at my wife if she refuses the deal lol.

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:

Exactly this

Richard_39 said:

I'd see if I could get higher, and make him partner.

In reality, no. I don't like being touched, especially by someone I'm not with. And ******* most likely would never want it to happen either.

Richard_39 said:

This is a movie over 20 years old, 1 million is closer to 10 million today, so if we can adjust the amount for inflation and call it 10 million I'd happily spend a night with him, It's worth the investment into a doughnut ring cushion I'd say.

Of course I'm a guy and should not be answering this question also because it's totally irrelevant as no one would pay that much for a night with a man ;)

Richard_39 said:

Definite no-go for me.

Latest posts

Back