Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anten said:
VanillaCreme said:
Anten said:
This doesn't need it's own thread. What type of girls go for nerdy/dorky guys?

All of us?
I guess it was a very broad question and really hard to answer in general but not many girls are really into electronics. Yes they lover their Iphones and other trendy products but you they rarely know anything about them besides texting and other social apps. Over generalization yes but women don't usually care about tech and it is hard to talk to any about it. I usually don't tell a girl i am into video games and tech unless i don't like her.

Some of us do like it. Some, like myself, have Xboxes and PS3s and Wiis and PSPs. I hate iPhones. They are probably one of the crappiest phones, although at one point I would have liked to get one. Glad I didn't. I still do want a new phone, but it's not important to me anymore.

But anyway, tell a girl that you're a gamer. If she doesn't like it, then it's quite obvious she's not the one for you. If she does, well then have some good times with her. You'd be surprised how much of us like the things you may like. Don't just slap a label on all of us.

Here's a question I've been wanting to ask for a while: How can a guy like me whose considered being desperate for a girlfriend can tell the difference between a girl being flirty just for fun or is actually showing interest in me?

Yeah you'd have to ask her somehow if she likes you more than a friend. Seems like the only clear way to know for sure. Does she act the same way with other guys?

I think we're getting off topic here, not enough responses to the 2 guys, 1 girl question. :D

Ladies, I have a quick question.

I've been out of the dating scene for a while now, and I'm trying to get back, so please bear with me. If I saw woman smiling at me when I made eye contact with her but failed to make a move (happened twice). And I see her again... is it too late for me to go talk to her? Is there a window of opportunity and have I missed that opportunity, if say it has been a week since I saw her?

I have a question.

I have often wondered why women wear high heels, if they A.) hate feet, and B.) hate the way they feel? If they feel their feet are ugly, why do they show them off, and why do they wear high heels, if they almost fall over in them?

Is it to feel more feminine?

kamya said:
When you ask her out, if she's actually interested she will say yes.

Or she might say yes if she's jealous of attention another girl's getting.

Or she might say yes so that she won't be the only girl alone at a dance.

Or she might say yes because she's wanting a wild time for one night.

Or she might say yes because another girl said yes.

Or she might say yes because you remind her of someone she loved before.

My point here is that women do a LOT of things and very rarely is it ever for the reason they SAY they're doing it.

Same goes for men. Men and women don't SOLELY date because they're interested in the person they're going out with.

If only it were that simple.

^^^^
Truth.
How to tell what the other truly means is another matter all together.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I have a question.

I have often wondered why women wear high heels, if they A.) hate feet, and B.) hate the way they feel? If they feel their feet are ugly, why do they show them off, and why do they wear high heels, if they almost fall over in them?

Is it to feel more feminine?

Women wear high heels because it makes them look taller, it gives them a better posture, it shows of their legs and is deemed sexy by many men, it's also complementary to some clothes.

That's just a few possible reasons for you.

Limlim said:
I think we're getting off topic here, not enough responses to the 2 guys, 1 girl question. :D

Lol, the past 2 weeks I've been going out every night and asking girls that questions. I get about 50/50 for the question. Of course, it's not I ask them out of the blue, its girls that I talk to about sex, and make sure they know I don't judge them. Lol, unfortunately one of the girls I was about to sleep with told me she went to the doctor before going abroad for study, and found out she has chlamydia. Thankfully, even when I am drunk I still think clearly. (She told me a lot of other F***** up things too). People are fked up

PS. I even asked a stripper that, and she said 50 euros each, but I told her it should be for free, since it's not my fantasy but hers (I had not intentions of doing it).

Ghost Boy said:
When you hear someone say that Chivalry is dead, what do you think?

From a female's point of view, I don't think it is. No, it's not like how it was back in the day, but it's not completely dead. My guy does certain things for me because I'm a female and he doesn't want me doing it... even though I can do things on my own.

Badjedidude said:
kamya said:
When you ask her out, if she's actually interested she will say yes.

Or she might say yes if she's jealous of attention another girl's getting.

Or she might say yes so that she won't be the only girl alone at a dance.

Or she might say yes because she's wanting a wild time for one night.

Or she might say yes because another girl said yes.

Or she might say yes because you remind her of someone she loved before.

My point here is that women do a LOT of things and very rarely is it ever for the reason they SAY they're doing it.

Same goes for men. Men and women don't SOLELY date because they're interested in the person they're going out with.

If only it were that simple.

I think the simple and complex answer is yes but to what degree. You won't know why she said yes but when you are going out you will see very soon as the event plays out. You can come up with an infinite numbers "yes" reasons but a yes means yes she's interested and you will soon find out why she said yes.

Ghost Boy said:

The hilarious thing is that historically, knights were never very chivalrous at all. Actually, chivalry as we understand the concept today wasn't even included in most knights' vows or duties until the 18th century, when the concept was romanticized in literature.

So really, to be honest, chivalry wasn't really ever alive.

Badjedidude said:
Ghost Boy said:

The hilarious thing is that historically, knights were never very chivalrous at all. Actually, chivalry as we understand the concept today wasn't even included in most knights' vows or duties until the 18th century, when the concept was romanticized in literature.

So really, to be honest, chivalry wasn't really ever alive.

Lots of things never actually existed tho. It's more how we interpret things today than how it really was.
I don't think chivalry is "dead" so to speak. Depends on the person tho, I've never experienced it myself, but I've seen it.

Latest posts

Back