Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frey12 said:
There is a Fray now?! NOOOOOOO!

Lol, Sorry. ^^

aspalas said:
I wonder.

What do women value more? Looks or personality? For women I think it's about equal. A women must look pretty nice but she also must have a nice personality. How she looks matters most for the first impression, but eventually I think it's more important that I like her personality.

Though I can't speak for everyone, I personally think personality is what really counts... Though I looks may help. ^^
But really in the end I would rather have a guy I can connect with, rather than someone I have nothing in common with, no matter how attractive they may be. There would be no basis for a real relationship.

Drew88 said:
Why are you women so **** incisive and after to commit to an answer'/choice.
A simple Yes or no, really that much trouble. or at least a flesh out answer instead of idk.

Well that's difficult to answer... Like ucxb said, I also tend to put others feelings before my own which can complicate things. I will also use 'I don't know' when trying to avoid something, possibly because I am embarrassed or shy (honestly that's probably the main reason I use it)... Or sometimes I just might not know. It may be something that needs to be thought about for a bit... Every woman is different and they are all equally complex.

Lilianna said:
I wouldn't even talk to someone like that, that's not communicating at all.

Thank you

Fray said:
frey12 said:
There is a Fray now?! NOOOOOOO!

Lol, Sorry. ^^

aspalas said:
I wonder.

What do women value more? Looks or personality? For women I think it's about equal. A women must look pretty nice but she also must have a nice personality. How she looks matters most for the first impression, but eventually I think it's more important that I like her personality.

Though I can't speak for everyone, I personally think personality is what really counts... Though I looks may help. ^^
But really in the end I would rather have a guy I can connect with, rather than someone I have nothing in common with, no matter how attractive they may be. There would be no basis for a real relationship.

Drew88 said:
Why are you women so **** incisive and after to commit to an answer'/choice.
A simple Yes or no, really that much trouble. or at least a flesh out answer instead of idk.

Well that's difficult to answer... Like ucxb said, I also tend to put others feelings before my own which can complicate things. I will also use 'I don't know' when trying to avoid something, possibly because I am embarrassed or shy (honestly that's probably the main reason I use it)... Or sometimes I just might not know. It may be something that needs to be thought about for a bit... Every woman is different and they are all equally complex.

Understatement

Drew88 said:
Understatement

No kidding...

perfanoff said:
Do all you women love chocolate so much?

I don't know if I would say all... But I have certainly never met someone who would turn down a chocolate bar. And it may depend on the chocolate. I know for me, I don't like dark chocolate but would never turn down milk... White chocolate is so so... and if there are any sort of nuts in it, it would depend on what they are. Peanuts maybe, depends how badly I want chocolate, and almonds almost never.

Fray said:
Drew88 said:
Understatement

No kidding...

perfanoff said:
Do all you women love chocolate so much?

I don't know if I would say all... But I have certainly never met someone who would turn down a chocolate bar. And it may depend on the chocolate. I know for me, I don't like dark chocolate but would never turn down milk... White chocolate is so so... and if there are any sort of nuts in it, it would depend on what they are. Peanuts maybe, depends how badly I want chocolate, and almonds almost never.

didn't mean to offend you, its just seem to be that way with the women in my life.

perfanoff said:
Do all you women love chocolate so much? :)

NoRain said:
perfanoff said:
Do all you women love chocolate so much? :)

YES. most of us anyway, there's always an exception to the rule

Fray said:

I don't like chocolate. I would turn down a chocolate bar simply because I don't favour it. I can eat it and tolerate it and think it's ok but I don't prefer or like it and I don't know what's so great about it.

Flavour-wise, I prefer vanilla or strawberry flavour over chocolate.

There are the off days where I would crave chocolate.. but that's just my hormones talking I think. Lol.

People think I'm odd for not liking chocolate so much. Is it really that odd?

How long does it take for you ladies to know if you want a particular man?

I'm asking this in the context of talking to a girl daily for a year, always in the grey, intense and flirty zone. I don't want to wait so long next time - how long would it be to have such relations before I know I'm being lead on?

perfanoff said:
How long would it be to have such relations before I know I'm being lead on?

I would love to provide an answer for you but I do not think these questions have a default or general answer. It depends on what we want with the man, what we know about the man, etc. Best bet is to communicate with this lady of interest. And to know if you are being led on or not could be revealed through said communication. Seems you need to just ask her if she is interested in getting to know you better and go on a date. Good luck perfanoff !

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
What type of hair length do you look for in a man?

Length is not a matter to me (nor is baldness) as long as the man is groomed and good personal hygeine !

ucxb said:
perfanoff said:
How long would it be to have such relations before I know I'm being lead on?

I would love to provide an answer for you but I do not think these questions have a default or general answer. It depends on what we want with the man, what we know about the man, etc. Best bet is to communicate with this lady of interest. And to know if you are being led on or not could be revealed through said communication. Seems you need to just ask her if she is interested in getting to know you better and go on a date. Good luck perfanoff !

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Length is not a matter to me (nor is baldness) as long as the man is groomed and good personal hygeine !

Still, thanks ucxb :) And that one-year thing is a bygone already ;)

rdor said:
How come serial killers in jail get more interest from women than me?

Because they're not very sensible :). Based on the posts I've seen, clearly you're an awesome person.

perfanoff said:

I'm asking this in the context of talking to a girl daily for a year, always in the grey, intense and flirty zone. I don't want to wait so long next time - how long would it be to have such relations before I know I'm being lead on?

I don't know if any woman can go through something like that for a year! That seems a bit too long, for me. If the stage is at the intense, flirty zone, it wouldn't take long for me to be honest about it. Like what ucxb says though, different girl will probably feel differently, so hard to say.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

All sorts of length as long as he knows how to look presentable and as long as he washes his hair. :p

"perfanoff Wrote:

I'm asking this in the context of talking to a girl daily for a year, always in the grey, intense and flirty zone. I don't want to wait so long next time - how long would it be to have such relations before I know I'm being lead on?"

It depends on how much we have talked not so much a particular time. Getting to know the real person and what they are like, their interests, how they treat me and others, their background, similarities.

I think when it comes to saying such things, you might just have to make comments saying how you feel about her. A non direct way. Otherwise it might just be best to ask her flat out how she feels since you two flirt so much.

"LeaningIntoTheMuse Wrote:
What type of hair length do you look for in a man?"

I think regular to shoulder length can look niiiice. So that kind of varies. Personally, I think most guys can pull off medium length which might be a bit past the ears length.

Do you girls have a preference for one of your boobs over the other? Like are some of you like "I sure like lefty today, righty just never seems to measure up"

Latest posts

Back