Quote " if your going through hell, keep going" Winston Churchill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mirrors

Quote " if your going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

I heard this awhile ago, and in its own twisted way it made me smile. I was going through my hell, and the idea of just keep going kind of made sense. So I just kept going. It did get better. :)

mirrors said:
Quote " if your going through hell, keep going"  - Winston Churchill

I heard this awhile ago, and in its own twisted way it made me smile.  I was going through my hell, and the idea of just keep going kind of made sense.   So I just kept going.  It did get better. :)

I'm sorry to say that I fail to see how that quote would make one feel better but what I do know is that if someone I cared about were going through hell, I'd go there with them to help out.

Fair comment, and each to there own interpretation. You would be a great friend through difficult times I am sure.

For me it made me think that if I was experiencing a hellish and difficult situation, dont sit in it, keep moving forward and searching for ways to move out of it.

mirrors said:
Fair comment, and each to there own interpretation.    You would be a great friend through difficult times I am sure.

For me it made me think that if I was experiencing a hellish and difficult situation, dont sit in it, keep moving forward and searching for ways to move out of it.

That's true and it did no good that I ended up interpreting that quote so literally before.

Latest posts

Back