rain rain go away

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic_95

Reaction score
Been raining and dreary up here in Connecticut for a week now, and there are showers in 5 out of the 10 days of the 10- day forecast :(

Send us some warm weather, people :)

I want summer!

Errr...it's almost 100 degrees where i live and it's only going to get hotter..:(
Nooooooooo!!!!!!....no summer.

Just the girls of summer :p

I have to put water in my pool almost every other day because it evaporates.
I went swimming today though.

Send me some rain !!!!
Or the girls of summer doing rain dances.

It has rained almost everyday since Easter here. It is raining again and the forecast is for another 7-10 days of on again, off again showers. My yard is like a jungle, but my garden loves it.

I should probably appreciate it, that and the moderate temperatures. It is about 65 degrees, damp and rainy!

Summer will be here soon enough and it will be hotter than hell. I cant wait to get my pool going again! The one thing I love about summer is my pool!

ledchick said:
It has rained almost everyday since Easter here. It is raining again and the forecast is for another 7-10 days of on again, off again showers. My yard is like a jungle, but my garden loves it.

I should probably appreciate it, that and the moderate temperatures. It is about 65 degrees, damp and rainy!

Summer will be here soon enough and it will be hotter than hell. I cant wait to get my pool going again! The one thing I love about summer is my pool!

Ok, Im jealous....I want a pool :(

Jesus... send me some rain. We haven't had rain here in So Cal for months.

LOL... or in Florida, either. We're in a HUGE drought; and it's supposed to be getting close to Tropical season!

its been raining non stop here too! i hate it. i grew up in so. cal. loved the weather. i hate being stuck inside.

Latest posts

Back