Random chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
yes me but am eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream and its all mine :p

lol i dont want it :p Guys can eat all they want... but women need to take care of the size of their butts x)
BTW, werent you with flu? You shouldnt eat ice cream... >=(

It was evil, Bluey lol. >.> I still not wanting it >.> lol Im almost 30. If i start eating junky like that... gee!!! i dont want to imagine lol
But if its making you feel better... The only problem is that you are sick.. you should take hot teea, not cold things. BUT!!! You are a big boy, right? u.u

lol Am only a little boy at 9 stone so am hoping it well fatten me up a bit. and I just had pizza :D

But ye I know I should be having something like tea. I drink lots of that in a morning.

But God **** this is nice ice cream :D

Cool sig BTW

Hay Luna If you wont anything converting from HTML just let me know. If I don't know I think both of the admin well. I know for a fact that one dose.

Lol thanks. Yours is cool too lol. I trying to figure out how put hearts and flowers but its pink so its fine lol.
Pizza and ice cream??? Next life i will ask god to come a man. Seriously... We dont care if you guys get fat, if you loose your hair, if you have hair face... You will see a bunch of guys, short, fat, with a big stomach, no hair, etc married. But a woman... she will need to marry god and become a nun. Its soooo much easier to be a guy.

Bluey said:
Hay Luna If you wont anything converting from HTML just let me know. If I don't know I think both of the admin well. I know for a fact that one dose.

I would like flowers and hearts *.* Do you know how to do that?

Without using HTML i just know how to do this heart <3 and flower just that one that i already showed

----^---<@

lol I agree :D :cool: *eats some moor ice cream* :p haha ok am being a bad boy and teasing you with it. Well I am not fat at all so it well do me no harm. Actually I am one of the lucky guys in this world that can eat as much as I like and not but a pound of wight on.

Yea I do not have any bold patch lol and I have all my own teeth lol

Have you ever seen what I look like?

Lol you are too slim! We need to make that party (i made a post saying i would cook) cause you need some pounds. Ok! Go buy more pizza! Run!

lol eh eh huh!!! Now its ok to eat ice cream & pizza err? lol Yea my Nana always tolls me I need fattening up lol

Btw, you see? Everybody was asking for a chat. You did it and the last time i took a lok, there were over 5 users online and nobody comes. I dont get that...

Well its cos they would like an instant chat like msn. But the one admin that can make that happen has not up to yet. Anyone could have made this. Its the shout box that most would like to see go to be replaced by a proper instant chat box.

Bluey said:
lol eh eh huh!!! Now its ok to eat ice cream & pizza err? lol Yea my Nana always tolls me I need fattening up lol

Yep!!! She is totally right lol Now its ok you eat your ice cream and pizza. Eat more, btw!!! lol Buy lasagna and things to fry? (dont know the word). Lots of carboidratos (rice, potato...) and take another pic in 2 months =]

Bluey said:
Well its cos they would like an instant chat like msn. But the one admin that can make that happen has not up to yet. Anyone could have made this. Its the shout box that most would like to see go to be replaced by a proper instant chat box.

Almost nobody uses the chat thing in the main page... If you guys get an msn i dont think its going to be different, even cause there are people, really shy, that dont like talking by messenger, you know?

Whooo Your trying to give me a hart attack lol Well am ok with the size I am. I struggle to get around as it is so to carry any moor would not be good.

Am going of to my bed now. *Checks to make sure I have gave you a rep* Yes of course I did. How could I not have :D You are a pretty easy person to talk to :) Take care and have a good night and I well catch you some other time :)

Latest posts

Back