Random chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luna said:
Bluey said:
Well its cos they would like an instant chat like msn. But the one admin that can make that happen has not up to yet. Anyone could have made this. Its the shout box that most would like to see go to be replaced by a proper instant chat box.

Almost nobody uses the chat thing in the main page... If you guys get an msn i dont think its going to be different, even cause there are people, really shy, that dont like talking by messenger, you know?

I would have to agree with you and I prefer this way as well as you yourself all ready know. But I well still try and get what most ppl wont here as I feel that is my job to do. I would not be a very good moderator if I only fight for the things I wont.

Gee! Its just 4:52 pm... Ok! You are the only one chatting :( Nobody else come here :( I think im going to take my shower and take my poodle to walk. I will back later anyway. Good night and see you soon, Bluey!

I had this weid brown stuff on my togune when i woke up this morning, I was able to brush it off, but is that like bad?

evanescencefan91 said:
I had this weid brown stuff on my togune when i woke up this morning, I was able to brush it off, but is that like bad?

http://www.kaleensurgery.com.au/pdfs/Black_tongue.pdf

It's a condition called black tongue/brown tongue, completely harmless and the cause is unknown O_O

you don't smoke do you? Or taking antibiotics and stopping them can mess with your mouth's natural biota and allow other bacteria to take their place and that's what your seeing I wouldn't worry about it though it should stop by itself...

no i don't spoke or anything, i probably should eat healtherier stuff, I'm not big big on vegitables and fruit.

I think it's gone away, it hasn't come back yet, but it tottally freaked me out. I was afraid i had something lethal

*phew*
thanks

yes odd topic but I've always been of getting somekind of dire illness

NeverMore said:
evanescencefan91 said:

http://www.kaleensurgery.com.au/pdfs/Black_tongue.pdf

It's a condition called black tongue/brown tongue, completely harmless and the cause is unknown O_O

you don't smoke do you? Or taking antibiotics and stopping them can mess with your mouth's natural biota and allow other bacteria to take their place and that's what your seeing I wouldn't worry about it though it should stop by itself...

o_O Are you a doc? o_O

Doctor NeverMore I have this problem. Well its a friend that has the problem but could you help? lol Joking

NeverMore: The Doctor, The psychiatrist, The microbiologist. Is they no limit to this guys talents :p lol

He really is a cleaver little birdy :D

Blue Sky said:
I just want a chat room, then we can answer straight away. The chat room won the poll you know. HINT HINT.:p

If I could make it happen for you mate you know I would. The poll don't lie. Most ppl would like a real chat room.

Latest posts

Back