Re: Just Pathetic

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClosetGeek

Reaction score
Sorry Cleo but I got a few words to say. Blue Hawk has insulted many people who were in that room.

bluehawk said:
You know what, Doll? I completely agree with you. I left the chat room last night because the conversation was getting a little too risqué for me. And it's not that I'm a prude either. Heck, I was a bartender for years in the three biggest nightclubs in Little Rock (Electric Cowboy, a place for redneck-cowboy wannabes / Discovery, a drag club place where "girl wannabes" performed onstage / and Joe's Big Bamboo, a place which is closed now, but was for the crowd that was somewhere in between the first two mentioned). If those boys and girls in the chat room, the ones that were verbally muggin' on each other anyway, think that they've got anything on me as far as having the capacity to make ribald, rude and indecent comments or display racy, suggestive and improper "locker-room" behavior then they are grossly mistaken. It's just that I come to this forum to find like minds and hearts searching for something better in life.
Excuse me Mr Cowboy, you come into a room, propose to females there that you want indecent relationships without commitment. And then give us the most impossible PUA lines. This board is for lonely people who are helping each other and not a place for Pick Up Artists like yourself. Take yourself back to the Mystery Method Main Page. Women on here don't fall for your fake playboy ways.

I've been a member of other forums that won't even allow any sort of chat room to be directly linked to them because, inevitably, whether the forum's moderators wish it to be so or not, the value of the forum itself gets cheapened, demeaned, debased, degraded, discredited, etcetera, etcetera.
Anyway, I don't think I'll be visiting the chat room here much anymore.Good Day
Right, we know what the name of that other forum is. Progressive Seduction. Tell your loser friends that they can't screw any women from this forum cause the females are not so dumb as the girls you guys like to pick up with your Pick Up Artist Method. Thanks for not coming to the chat ever again.

Extra thanks to all the men in the chat room who sensed your fake behavior and acted upon it.

whooo. ok, so, who's up for a big round of "I told you so"?
*sigh*
no one listens to Qui.
But Qui knows, Qui told you all,
when they first started to talk about putting in a chat room, Qui said it.
no one listened, so Qui went along with it.
but you know, it's a bad idea.
chat rooms never go well. it's all gravy until respected members attack eachother like trolls.

I would like to request that this thread is locked as well. Please and thank you.

The whole point of having a freestyle chat room is that people that want to be vulgar go there, thus keeping the other rooms clean. If you want to be crass, go to the freestyle chat. If you don't, then don't go there.
Basically, If you don't like garbage don't go dumpster diving.
Of course, I still think chat rooms are the lowest form of socializing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back