Read Please. open letter.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nolife Princess

Reaction score
Hi.

I want to express something here from my heart. I am serious now, and completely genuine.

It has come to my attention that 'some' would think I am mocking, making fun, or digging at them in my post, or responses to others post.
Let me assure you now, first off, I really do not know anyone here well enough to form an opinion what so ever about them, second it is not my job to form opinions. I like everyone here, and for most part I can only assume y'all like me too. (except the few that find me annoying) and that's to be understood, I know I am a pain in the arse (:) I still love y'all anyways. Please look over my shortcomings and love me back too.

When I respond to a thread, I have nobody here in my mind. I simply respond according to my daily life experiences, folks that I have had to, or do deal with in my real life. not my online life. yes it is different.
I realize and understand on this computer screen, things said with a laugh on my part, maybe perceived with misunderstandings on others part due to the fact that making a comment on a screen, the recipient can not see your face, or see your emotions, they don't see me laugh when I am joking, or see me upset and full of sad/angry emotions when I read others hurting post,(I feel sad for my fellow peers, and want to hug them and make them feel better, I am so sad when I read and know my peers are hurting. or at my own crummy life. emotions are only felt through the text.. and with that can be misunderstanding.

Please know I love and respect all of my peers here, and would never think to mock anyone, or hate, or say bad things.. I am here on this forum for the very same reasons you are here, I do not think I am better than anyone here, I see it as we are all in the same boat in life, with our own issues but with love and support for each other.
I don't mean to offend anyone here.. I LOVE Y'ALL!
If I come off as a nattering, spazz, ninny idiot, happy fool... well thats how I am for most part in my life. not that I am sooo happy, but because of my sickness I am on a high, it makes me nutty happy, but only for a while, because when my lows set in, I will go back to being sad, lonely, depressed, loner, who will not talk, or interact with anyone for a while. ...

So with this, I LOVE y'all, and never ever mean to attack or hate on anyone here. Ok?

*hugs and kisses to everyone who wants them*
-me <3

P.S---- I use BOLD in my post because just like in my real life, I am always in the very middle of what is going on around me, The loudest, the busiest, the nuttiest! I am an attention seeker... it's just part of my personality. (:)

I usually find the wit in your posts and get a chuckle out of you. I find the best way to get across that I'm joking is to use jk, or lol or /sarcasm just so no one misunderstands. Last thing I want to do is unintentionally piss someone off cause they missed the joke.

Honestly the big bold does kind of bug me sometimes but it's just who you are. :D It's nothing to click "ignore" over...yet... :D LOL!!

Well I love you Princess (as much as one can 'love' someone they hardly know on a forum) and I certainly have no problem with you. I just read your other post about being bi-polar too, so I can understand about your wildly veering mood swings (my best friend has it too).

Big hugs for you sweets x

Sci-Fi said:
I usually find the wit in your posts and get a chuckle out of you. I find the best way to get across that I'm joking is to use jk, or lol or /sarcasm just so no one misunderstands. Last thing I want to do is unintentionally piss someone off cause they missed the joke.

Honestly the big bold does kind of bug me sometimes but it's just who you are. :D It's nothing to click "ignore" over...yet... :D LOL!!

Thank you.
I will calm down the bold. (:)

Hi Nolife.:)

I know exactly what you are saying. The internet has no emotional content.
It can be so easy to take things the wrong way. If I'm sitting in Burger King with a friend and I call him a pencil dick, he can tell by my facial features and tone that I am just razzing him.

No such luck on the internet. That's why emoticons are very important. It helps the reader to gain a better understanding of what you are saying and increases the chances that the reader can tell if you are serious or just razzing them.

This thread is a very important one. I'm glad that you created it. There are lots of members that can be very fragile due to their current suffering which makes it very important that what you type is made clear with the aid of emoticons or other ways.

If I hadn't of already "Upped" your rep, I would have done so for this thread you made.

Nolife Princess, I love your wit and warm charm. I know also the battles you have to endure on the health side, but you manage very well and put others before yourself.

Take no notice of those who are insensitive and obtuse, who try to grind you down. They have their reward in their negativity that comes around to bite them in the ass. Dance to your own tune. You always bring a smile to me, I love your posts. Go on as you intend.

((Hugs))

Love, Anna Mouse

Mouse said:
Nolife Princess, I love your wit and warm charm. I know also the battles you have to endure on the health side, but you manage very well and put others before yourself.

Take no notice of those who are insensitive and obtuse, who try to grind you down. They have their reward in their negativity that comes around to bite them in the ass. Dance to your own tune. You always bring a smile to me, I love your posts. Go on as you intend.

((Hugs))

Love, Anna Mouse
Very well said. You're as cute as a mouse.:D

LOL @ pencil dick.

Why is it that us guys like to insult each other on our penis size, or brag about how big ours is (those who brag the most have the least to brag about btw). :D I don't do that, outright, it's usually masked in innuendo, way too self-conscious to do that.

And where are my **** cookies!!

Sci-Fi said:
LOL @ pencil dick.

Why is it that us guys like to insult each other on our penis size, or brag about how big ours is (those who brag the most have the least to brag about btw). :D I don't do that, outright, it's usually masked in innuendo, way too self-conscious to do that.

And where are my **** cookies!!
The chick in my sig to the right of Mike Tyson has them.

I understand where you are coming from. I find it very hard to convey what I am trying to say over the Internet. People always take me the wrong way then I'm stuck over apologizing for it. I have no problems with what you write. You make me smile and laugh and that's what I need right now in my life when all I want to do is cry. I think it's most of us are so use to the negatives from people we automatically assume the worst from what people may write or atleast that's what I think. But you know you have my hugs n kisses Princess :)

14uar7b.jpg

Far as I'm concerned N.L.P. I see enthusiasm and a whole lotta heart in your responses.

'Course that's coming from a guy who looks like he just fell off the turnip truck.

all i can say is, Stop screaming ;)
you dont have to be loud to get atention :p

if anything, for me its a reason to ignore someone in real life.
like raising little kids.
ignore unwanted behaviour and praise/reward wanted behaviour with atention, or what ever it is they want at the time :p

other than that, no problems with you or anyone else here for that matter :p

Latest posts

Back