Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 'place' occasionally mines conversations. But, I basically listen to YouTube videos waiting to see if anyone even attempts interaction. (Spoiler...they don't) But, it wastes time....so, hey, it's a great place to power down

Man, I so go off the reservation sometimes. I'd say I'm eccentric, but that's a cop out. I don't know where I'm going with this. Maybe listen to music you like? Sure..sounds solid

I really need to look at that before I type at myself. Gonna be a lot of people that scratch their heads

I joined because I’m pretty much friendless and also feeling alone in my own relationship. I’m totally awkward I guess

I have no friends for many a year, and almost 7 years since a relationship that's not Familia or professional, so you're ahead of the game where I'm concerned. It can always be worse, right?

Sunday...day of rest...most are living their lives...but come Tuesday...all sorts of dialog. So...we bask in the peace of silence of this, the day of most people ok with their lives. It is subjective that by one full day of actual life, they flock to an area of complaints. Just an observation

always mice...I'm sure that meant something yesterday. I know you do, but when you find a new song, and listen to it sooo many times that if you could play one of the instruments , you would be able to? Much like those who love quoting from movies, it just seems like our bedrock. I seem to have an emotional tie to it. However, maybe it hits a dopamine synapse. Just curious

I accept I'm getting older. And, that carries certain attributes. Now I know I'm getting some salt in that pepper. But, when you see it on the apron as you get your haircut, how can you not make a joke about it? But, should the twenty something that is doing the cutting laugh that genuinely? I'd like to say yes. But, considering the other guy and his nonstop talk about how he's connected to millionaires, loudly I add, I'm sure she was just happy to do her job. I'm sure that's prevalent in their line of work. I do hate the ones that have to talk the whole time. Oh, reason, right. I miss my barber I had for almost twenty years. How does anyone feel having a different 'hair stylists' each time? I mean, I don't need to be aware you're a single mom, no one needs pictures of your child at your workspace. You're getting tipped regardless.

In my opinion, most people need to fill up space with words. They are unable to find peace in silence....
so they chatter inanely and expect people to smile at them for thwarting the uncomfortable silence that they assume is common to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back