Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what the one from yesterday was.... looks like coconut meringue. ????

Oh it isn't the same.

Does anyone feel bad about using accrued time off? I was forced once, and I did...follow and all that. But, I'm thinking that's actually normal. I know, theoretically, I'm replaceable. But I hate not working. My job is awesome, true, and I'm happy I get to do my professional calling. But I feel bad for leaving. I know, the world doesn't quit spinning, no one dies...but man it's difficult

Does anyone feel bad about using accrued time off? I was forced once, and I did...follow and all that. But, I'm thinking that's actually normal. I know, theoretically, I'm replaceable. But I hate not working. My job is awesome, true, and I'm happy I get to do my professional calling. But I feel bad for leaving. I know, the world doesn't quit spinning, no one dies...but man it's difficult

I wouldn't feel bad about using it. You earned it, so it's yours.

It is good that you found a job you connected with though, and it seems to give you a lot of satisfaction, and makes work more engaging than just being a chore or something you're just forced to do for money. I feel like that is hard to find for a lot of people, myself included.

Well, I had a forced hiatus from my job...'health reasons' I guess. But, I was lucky again, and I grasp it. But, if gives me purpose and meaning. I dunno...probably definition also

Here's something I wonder. How many of you say ' I have to go to work', and how many say 'I get to go to work'? I'm the latter.

Here's something I wonder. How many of you say ' I have to go to work', and how many say 'I get to go to work'? I'm the latter.

That's a good place to be, but a hard place to find.

I feel like most people have a hard time finding where "what I like/am interested in" and "what pays me enough to have an at least OK quality of life" meet.

I've always been in the "I have to go to work" crowd.

I guess I just haven't found the thing that I want to do yet, that I feel like I could be good at/that is within my mental capacity to understand, and pays enough for me to have a quality of life that I can be OK with.

I'll elaborate. I have almost no self esteem or worth. But, when I'm at work...I'm F U C K I N G Awesom. I'm supposed to fit that into everyday life. I can't. I have tried. It fails. So, you get profile pics of sweet honeysuckle.

>somebody give me a goddamn drink< Squirrels are ********. Chew through my wires to the tune of 460 dollars? >covered< ok..I'll slowly and systematically eradicate you and your kin, until the sound of a window not only panics you, you never venture towards the white block of death. fresia you bushy tailed rats.

Oh geeze...I love all of them...but, I get the most satisfaction from a simple sourdough. It's simple enough, but **** people love it. That's about ten sandwiches these people untether from reality for maybe two minutes a day. However, the ones no one tries, I always get a kick out of. I just love what I do

no one has anything to type...um... the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog...typewriters know this

You want to bother the person you're bothering, then realize you're bothering them...that's something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back