Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, most people need to fill up space with words. They are unable to find peace in silence....
so they chatter inanely and expect people to smile at them for thwarting the uncomfortable silence that they assume is common to everyone.
so much this ^
I once known a person on an online game who was so uncomfortable with the server chat being quiet that they actively provoked players around them just for a reaction. These players were just trying to play the game in peace. I actually approached them in dm and asked them why they did such a thing and they told me exactly that "the silence is just too much". And believe it or not, this person was in their 30s and not some kid so it's also an emotional maturity thing I guess.

Why, can anyone tell me why some of these responses are ******* thesises. Jesus, less really is more.

I've found restraint. I post to new posts. Well, kind of the point. But, I didn't reply to one, cause it may have included someone, and it seemed inappropriate...I thought first. Hmm...I don't usually care. But, the personas here are actual people. ****, I'm going to get even more boring.

I think Sunday nights are the best time. Everyone has to recharge their personas, since the week is going to restart. And, they expend a lot of energy for six days. They need the fabled seventh day...for whatever reasons. This is like having the pool for your laps..or..other things that are solitary? I dunno. But come Monday...they emerge from their chrysalis

I didn't really see any threads to comment on, so I'm basically going to type to myself the way I constantly talk to myself. I wonder occasionally why my head is filled with random songs. Then I have dumbass questions about a non existent future. Then I question why I have these questions. Usually at work, but sometimes now. Does anyone else have to have a constant broadcast in their head when you're alone? Like, you're a sportscaster commenting on every aspect of your life? I think others do, but, I have to keep the fact I'm not all there as maybe I'm a bit off. Maybe not, but maybe so

I think some of us find our way here in hopes of some shred of communication. I suck at that generally speaking, but I try. I hopefully find a mild connection. Or, I stay me. Whatever is clever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back