Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, there are times in life when your fate may depend on others, usually those in a position of authority over you. When you come to a semi crossroads and you really hope the words they preach are earnest, how do you react? I, in retrospect could have been more optimistic, but many hours later, doing the whole 'Monday morning quarterback' thing, I think they were truthful. Now, authority and me have never been cordial, but I really think they were sincere. Do I hope for hope, or double down and take the stance of them versus me? I would love for the former. This probably makes no sense to anyone but me, but that's not exactly new.

I leave this to the timid, the self conscious, the ones who watch, but don't engage. Being present isn't the same as being involved. I hope you find your silly voice of generalized words.

Insufficient privileges to respond...that's new. Why would someone ask a question about people brushing you off, to brush off people? ****, that's some upperclass privilege first world problem honeysuckle. Always something new

****...I need to treat my headphones better. Not sure if this matters in anyway, but I have to go to Best Buy after work tomorrow. I'm sure a question of disposable income could be inserted. I also know I clear a forum quicker than a mass shooter in any venue, so that's pretty nifty.

I can't read these manifestos that repeat over and over, and comment. You obviously know the answer, don't look for validation. You're defeating the purpose

I have no idea why someone would be here, and not respond....am I missing a critical component?

Okay, YouTube ad...I don't have, nor will have an iPhone, but I'll buy one because it's green. This is really where we're at..

I can't be a 14 yr old girl and type a whole song...nor can I search for a relevant picture..I'm bored...but not halfway lobotomized

Never expect cohesive responses when you try to dialog on any online platform. Some of us hold out the hope it's possible. It's just not. Prepare for mind numbing regurgitating of slippery facts. Hold no fantastic thoughts that a reasonable discourse can manifest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back