Recommend a song to the user below you...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Apologies if this or something like it has been done on these boards. I looked around a bit, and I couldn't find anything.

The object of this thread is simple; I'll post a link to a song on Youtube. The user who posts immediately after me has to listen to the song, leave a few comments about the song and rate it out of 10. After that user has posted, they then must post a link to a different song of their choice. And on and on and on. Hopefully this will open many users up to new worlds of music they didn't know existed.

Also, if someone dislikes one of your picks, try not to get too defensive. Too many people place far too much importance on their subjective opinions when it comes to art. Different strokes for different folks, ya dig?

My choice is (what I consider to be) a mesmerizing and beautiful ballad from Norwegian singer Susanne Sundfor.
[video=youtube]

Has a sense of tragic yearning, wanting to find.....something. 8/10

My turn- this has been a "go to" song for me for some obscure reason during times of deep loneliness and longing. I don't know why but it pulls me back from the brink of despair....

[video=youtube]

I fixated on the melody of the song, it's been a while since I've heard Moby. For me, 5/10.

This is a hypothetical song about a song literally being a catalyst for change in a person's life. Or at least I think so.

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back