Relieving myself at the public W.C.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
How do you wash your hands without humping the disembodied legs?

You don't. :)

BTW: The most hilarious thing I saw was this:

shakespeare-dscf6685.jpg

That's Shakespeare's toilet, now in a museum. :D

I have this. It's horrible. It's not as bad if I'm in a stall with walls all around me... but sometimes, I can't do it then, either. The worst thing, though... was this story:

A long time ago, this chick stole my identity and got a speeding ticket in another state. Naturally, I had no clue this ticket existed, and didn't pay it. So later, I end up being arrested over it. I spent TWO weeks in jail before a judge compared my signature with the one on the ticket and dismissed the case. During that time, I only managed to pee a couple of times, in the middle of the night. Even then, with everybody else asleep, I had to close my eyes and coax myself to relax enough for it to flow. Even worse- I didn't have a bowel movement the entire two weeks!

Omg you must have felt horrible....
I cant go pee when anyone else is in the bathroom with me, i always imagine theyre listening for me to pee or somthing stupid like that.
its no fun on a cross country trip either ;)

Also what is a W.C? Im from across the pond as it were.

rosebud said:
Pomato said:
In women's bathroom stalls in Japan there is a button you press that plays noises or makes a flushing sound because Japanese women tend to be very self-conscious about being known or heard to urinate and defecate.

Japanese public W.C. are weird. Really weird.

funny_bathroom.jpg

bathroom.jpg

There is a whole wikipedia page on japanese toilets? o_O

OMGAWESOMESAUCE!!!

When I visited Japan - one of the things I loved the most were their toilets haha. :p

Anyway...I hate public bathrooms as well.
I used to avoid them at all costs until I started working...because I just couldn't hold it in for 8 hours. I remember becoming dizzy at some points and ended having some (temporary) problems. @_@
I don't like people in the washroom...and what's even worse...is when people "hang out" there and have lengthy conversations. Women seem to do that quite often! It irritates the hell out of me.
One time I was in a stall and this group of girls started sharing life stories...right in front of my stall. There were plenty of other empty stalls and corners they could have moved towards - but know, they decided to yak and yak right in front of my stall. I froze and was mad pissed (haha). :p

A few other times the person in the next stall to me has started up a conversation with me...asking how my day went etc. @_@

I wish people would piss and go and mind their own **** business.
I tell people not to talk to me when I'm in the washroom because I have to concentrate. They think I'm being funny...but no...I'm srs bizness!!

You guys all need to spend time pooping and peeing in front of others. It will desensitize you and you'll soon realize that it's not that big of a deal to release waste in public or in front of others. :)

Badjedidude said:
You guys all need to spend time pooping and peeing in front of others. It will desensitize you and you'll soon realize that it's not that big of a deal to release waste in public or in front of others. :)

I do find it a little awkward to talk to people while peeing. You don't? Anything else, I don't care.

IgnoredOne said:
I do find it a little awkward to talk to people while peeing. You don't? Anything else, I don't care.

Well, I mean... if it's some guy I don't know and we're in a public restroom and he's eyeing my cock whilst informing me that he loves to eat vienna sausages.... then yes, it can be awkward.

But really... I'm only in there for what, two minutes?

I'll never see the guy again in my life, most likely. So really, there's no reason to become TOO uncomfortable. *shrug*

I've never had an issue going at the urinal. In my workplace, people that I know talk to me while I'm pissing and it doesn't bother me. But there is a general unwritten rule of etiquette amongst men: don't talk in the bathroom.

I'm not generally phobic of germs, but I will never use a public stall for shitting unless it's a dire emergency. I've never been in a public stall where the sanitary conditions are worth the risk. :p

a perverted gay guy staring at my johnson and trying to take cellphone pics in a public bathroom makes it hard for me to pee.

oh wait, did i mention this actually happened to me?

also, if i were ever locked up and forced to go onesies and twosies in front of people, i would just crap in my hand and throw it at the walls, so i would get solitary...and therefore...my own toilet.

Stride said:
I've never had an issue going at the urinal. In my workplace, people that I know talk to me while I'm pissing and it doesn't bother me. But there is a general unwritten rule of etiquette amongst men: don't talk in the bathroom.

I'm not generally phobic of germs, but I will never use a public stall for shitting unless it's a dire emergency. I've never been in a public stall where the sanitary conditions are worth the risk. :p

That's actually why I brought it up; some guys seem to talk to me while I am using the urinal and it does bother me. For me, I'm totally fine with talking right afterward while washing hands, etc, but something about being occupied with a bodily function makes it a bit odd. I wouldn't even want to talk with my mouth full, after all, while eating!

Pomato said:
In women's bathroom stalls in Japan there is a button you press that plays noises or makes a flushing sound because Japanese women tend to be very self-conscious about being known or heard to urinate and defecate.

aww that's cute :) another reason why i like japanese women; they are shy like me.

rosebud said:
Pomato said:

Japanese public W.C. are weird. Really weird.

funny_bathroom.jpg

bathroom.jpg

There is a whole wikipedia page on japanese toilets? o_O

oh come on there not ALL like that.

Limlim said:
.... I suddenly want to hear a japanese woman pee..

me too <3 :3

ever since fourth grade i've refused to use a urinal. there was one occassion where apparently i whipped out my snake too much for everyone to see, and a classmate made fun of it. so i always use stalls. looking back i didn't even have it out that much. how can you keep it all screezed up inside your pants while peeing? it's uncomfortable doing that.

I can never pee in a public bathroom if other people are in there already. I'll walk in. see there are other people there, and just go over to the sink and just wash my hands to make it look like that was what I was there for. I will then walk around to find the next bathroom and try again. That's one of the benefits to working at a place with multiple floors. I just walk from floor to floor until I find an unoccupied bathroom.
Doesn't matter how bad I have to go, nothing is coming out if someone else is already in the bathroom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis

It's not uncommon. I have experienced it a couple of times, and it sucks like hell. You standing there, the person next to you probably noticed that you're not able to pee. Horrible experience. I've only experienced this like 3 times or so, but I always have a hard time "relieving myself" in public toilets. It usually takes a while (up to 10 seconds).

Paruresis. Pretty sure someone mentioned it already. You can get medication for the physical side of things, but the psychological is much harder to treat. I was molested by a teacher on camp in a public toilet, do can't use a urinal anymore. It's not a dick thing, it's a fear thing.

I wouldn't like to pee shoulder to shoulder with someone else, don't know how you guys can do it ;) Stall, I don't care much for the noise, we all know what we are there for, but years ago I did. Many years ago I had the bad idea to go to the bathroom at the same time with my professor, she is from the UK and probably had a problem with the noise too, and there were only 2 stalls. Finally I couldn't do it and she couldn't do it and we both left without doing what needed be done. Only I, not being british, found an excuse to go right back into the toilet and finish the business.

Latest posts

Back