Request a set of rules for this forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
to other members, arguing with moderators/administrators about how they run their site, is like being invited into somebody else's house and arguing with them about how they decorate. not cool. you don't have to like it. you don't have to stay. am i right steel?

Didn't realize the site was the admin's house. It isn't, thats why this isn't the first generation of admins.

Steel said:
Estreen said:
That statement, sir, is false. He may have lacked verbal grace and tact when discussing a highly controversial topic, to which a majority of people got highly offended at, but not all of us were offended.

This, madam, is a pedantic comment - change my quote to "almost everyone" and it becomes completely true.

From the diversity of opinion I've saw in the chat that day, "almost everyone" wouldn't do justice either.

Steel said:
Many forums would close a thread like this immediately, but we have always refrained from doing so
I'm not certain of that.
"Many" forums do have rules, Sir steel.

Just_Some_Dude said:
Post #49 man! Post #49! LOL :D :D :D (sorry, i'll butt out)

Lol, you're perfectly correct; I SHOULD know better. Consider me duly chastised.

I don't think anyone has anything new to say, and threads like these never achieve anything. People, address any concerns to a mod or Bjarne in PM.. it's far more likely to produce a result.

Now, everyone wish me luck with my interview this pm :p.

EDIT:If it would help, its a simple matter to sticky the user agreement (which everyone agreed to) in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back