Requesting information on women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opshon

Reaction score
I can talk to a girl without a problem but getting them, letting them know i like them. Coming at them at such a angle of seduction.

I'm in highschool, Never had a gf, never kissed, or had sex.
Sucks. '

Notice: I am not the person with super high standards and stuff, so yeah.

a piece of advice.
never, never, never be 100% honest with a girl about anything.
everyone have expectations about something, at first and after years beign toghether.
when people realize that those expectations were a lie (just something in their minds) they broke up.
so... be yourself, be just and honest. but never too much.
if the girl you like have some idea about you..., just follow her game when it's possible. never burst the bubble because that's the end. and it's not lying it's romanticism.

Winterlong said:
a piece of advice.
everyone have expectations about something, at first and after years beign toghether.
when people realize that those expectations were a lie (just something in their minds) they broke up.
if the girl you like have some idea about you..., just follow her game when it's possible. never burst the bubble because that's the end. and it's not lying it's romanticism.
rnt u contradicting urself?
game?
y cre8 a "bubble" in the 1st place?
isnt ur post really just a proof of theory 2 tell the truth?
do u evr lose track of all this? LoL
its very dizzying

Winterlong said:
a piece of advice.

a piece of advice... don't listen to this guy

Callie said:
Winterlong said:
a piece of advice.
I get what he is saying.

Everyone has a bubble that they call their reality. Alot of people tell each other what they want to hear or what they believe the other person wants to hear. He is probably right in what he says, but IMO it is dishonest. Only problem is when your honest you get dubbed an ass.

Skorian said:
Callie said:
Winterlong said:
a piece of advice.
I get what he is saying.

Everyone has a bubble that they call their reality. Alot of people tell each other what they want to hear or what they believe the other person wants to hear. He is probably right in what he says, but IMO it is dishonest. Only problem is when your honest you get dubbed an ass.

exactly. :)
everyone believe what they want.
for example. a guy know this girl. and he find her so cool and perfect and nice. but after he heard that she sucked everyone's cock he change his mind and she becomes a worthless slut.

I've been honest all my life in a 100% and that's not good at all. I'm trying to fix that. every one say to love honesty, but only in some measure.

so, you can be yourself and honest. but carefuly.

Winterlong said:
for example. a guy know this girl. and he find her so cool and perfect and nice. but after he heard that she sucked everyone's cock he change his mind and she becomes a worthless slut.

I've been honest all my life in a 100% and that's not good at all. I'm trying to fix that. every one say to love honesty, but only in some measure.

I have nothing against sluttyness. Just disease.

Skorian said:
Winterlong said:

I have nothing against sluttyness. Just disease.

me neither, but people can be like that most of the time.

If you want to show a girl that you like her in an effective manner, dont expect to be able to play it safe.

Tell her you think she looks beautiful.
Ask her on a date.
And so on.

Often a girl will be waiting for you to make the first move. Be sure to make your motivation clear when you do.

Homosexual Anarchist said:
If you want to show a girl that you like her in an effective manner, dont expect to be able to play it safe.

Tell her you think she looks beautiful.
Ask her on a date.
And so on.

Often a girl will be waiting for you to make the first move. Be sure to make your motivation clear when you do.
unless shes really gorgeous
then leave that 1 out

Latest posts

Back