Returning after a while, still lonely :/

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dove

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I really can't remember the last time I was on here! Some time last year or the year before maybe, when I wasn't lurking. I'm back because I'm sick of leading a lonely lifestyle and I need some friends! (to be quite blunt) So I will re-introduce myself :)

I'm 21, married to a lovely guy and from the UK. I think I'll get the not-so-nice stuff over with first - I have a panic disorder so I've been unemployed for way too long. I'm fat, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but from my personal perspective, on my own body it is :p I only mention it because I'm paranoid about people getting to know me and then being disappointed when they see me. Lol, I know it's harsh on myself, but it's preparedness!

Anyways. I love laughing and having fun and being silly and all that good stuff. I'm looking for those close kind of friendship/s where I feel I can confide in the other person and where they feel they can confide in me, and where we can be open and have fun and be ourselves with each other, etc etc. I would love to make friends within the UK because of the possibility of meet-ups, but online friends are cool too. I just need friends dammit! (No, I'm not at all desperate.. :p)

I like folk/indie music, being creative, the outdoors, food, hugs, long conversations, books, travel and animals, to name a few things.

If you want to chat with me just PM me, I have Skype too.

Hi Dove, I'm in the UK and also married, (to a lovely lady though for me), I'll PM you later if that's okay when I have some time, or feel free to PM me.

Latest posts

Back