Romance?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, I couldn't live without it even though I'm kind of getting used to it. Too much has happend in the last month and a half and I personally feel the romantic spark I have has for now fizzled out on me.

Princess Cleocatra said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
bluebird said:
awwww you are so sweet.
:D yah?you too lol
well unfortunately for me theres no use
in being sweet if theres noone really
to share it with and the people you do
wind up sharing it with stab you in the back
or cheat on you either way you look at it
your being stabbed in some way,whether its
the heart or in the back one good thing
comes from it though the fact that
it makes you who you are and helps you
grow anyhow i dont bother with relationships anymore
.....sorry i got carried away

That is not your normal positive kinder post mate. I do hope your feeling ok. I think if you continue to be as sweet as that its not going to be to long be for you end up with a very lucky girl. Hopeful one that don't stab you in the back. I have had girls two time me for a friend and its no fun. But better to find out there like that sooner rather then later.

Remember its not about how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get back up again.

That's right, you get knocked down you get back up again, and you go on despite it all.. Very wise words Bluey.. =)
Yup,I love your sig btw ^_^

My circumstances dictate it.

I rarely meet new people, I am always broke, and I was stupid to throw away my marriage because I was being nagged. Instead of trying to work at it I walked away. I'll regret that for ever.

RobertJW said:
My circumstances dictate it.

I rarely meet new people, I am always broke, and I was stupid to throw away my marriage because I was being nagged. Instead of trying to work at it I walked away. I'll regret that for ever.

aw....no chance to try again?

No chance.

I am divorced now...been trying to get her to take me back for over a year, no good.

She even deletes her email accounts so I cant write to her.

That sounds familiar..... Hmmmm from where is that...? Gee I wonder.

RobertJW said:
No chance.

I am divorced now...been trying to get her to take me back for over a year, no good.

what happened......???

im so nosy getting into JustLost's business also.... :((((

Incognita said:
RobertJW said:
No chance.

what happened......???

After about 4 years of deteriorating relationship, I left her for a girl in USA. Spent 3 months in the States......only I realised I'd made a mistake after 2 weeks. Missed my children badly, and tried to get another chance with my wife.
Her emails seemed encouraging but she shut me out totally when I got back to England.
I should have worked harder at my marriage instead of taking the easy way out.......heh, its nothing like easy in reality. I am paying a heavy price.

Incognita said:
RobertJW said:
No chance.

what happened......???

I'm glad you got into my business. No one ever asks me much of anything, it was appreciated.

RobertJW said:
Incognita said:
RobertJW said:
No chance.

what happened......???

After about 4 years of deteriorating relationship, I left her for a girl in USA. Spent 3 months in the States......only I realised I'd made a mistake after 2 weeks. Missed my children badly, and tried to get another chance with my wife.
Her emails seemed encouraging but she shut me out totally when I got back to England.
I should have worked harder at my marriage instead of taking the easy way out.......heh, its nothing like easy in reality. I am paying a heavy price.

sad...sorry to hear that...maybe u should get together with her over lunch or dinner, face to face...and tell her how sorry u are and stuff.Cause this isn't e-mail stuff at all.But u know, some ppl don't forgive cheating...

what kind of nagging u couldn't bear anymore?

Latest posts

Back