Sanal Is A Good Chess Player.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
For members who like playing chess online, I recommend playing Sanal. He has good chess skilzzz. Very aggressive and a challenge to play.

Now that sounds like a challenge to me, GAME ON !!!!

I fancy myself against him.

So come on boy tell me where and when :p

Mmhm... He is an excellent chess player.

I have yet to claim a victory from him (D)

I'd totally take him down... if I played the game, but alas, I've never learned it.

I'd love to play one of you. If you want to play I'm on site
"ChessCube". All you have to do is register. You'll find my handle under
"RIMSHOT". Just add me to your "Friends" list and challenge me. Make sure that you validate your membership via e-mail. If any of you want to play, just send me a pm. I check my pm's and e-mail frequently.:)

ChessCube: http://www.chesscube.com/play/app/?justRegistered=true&autoAddUser=

You might recognize this guy by name.

[YOUTUBE]cUqXr9Jlhwc[/YOUTUBE]

I've long wanted to create an ALL chess tournament, but alas we've lost one of our best chess players: mysis. He's undefeated as far as I can tell.

An archist said:
I've long wanted to create an ALL chess tournament, but alas we've lost one of our best chess players: mysis. He's undefeated as far as I can tell.
I'd like to play if you want me to.:)

Lol you are giving me too much of popularity xD. I am not that good in chess. I have lost in all the games we played like 6 in a row or 7 in a row or something lol xD You are an actual pro.

Sanal said:
Lol you are giving me too much of popularity xD. I am not that good in chess. I have lost in all the games we played like 6 in a row or 7 in a row or something lol xD You are an actual pro.
Thank you Sanal. You certainly didn't make it easy.

This is a little embarrassing, but sometimes I forget how to get the games going. lol

@ Bluey & Liley. Did you 2 use your forum names from here or something different for your "ChessCube" username? Whenever it's convenient for you to play, just pm me and I'll go to "Chess Cube" directly. I check my messages frequently so don't worry about me taking 2 hours to reply.:)

I just PM'd you back but if anyone else wants to know my name on here am Bluey2101
Add me on there if you like.

Now am scared, think I may have bigged myself up to much here XD

LoneKiller I guss this is where I eat humble pie lol

YEa you guessed it he whooped my sorry ass :p

That teach me to be big headed XD

Latest posts

Back