Say something nice about the person above you.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
.............................................................................GO!

Hijacc is the love of my life. there i said it! the truths out.........no but really what cartoon is that pic from, ive been checkin out cowboy bebop and bleach and im startin to dig on anime!

loketron said:
Hijacc is the love of my life. there i said it! the truths out.........no but really what cartoon is that pic from, ive been checkin out cowboy bebop and bleach and im startin to dig on anime!
Baby I knew it ;)
But no loketron is cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything.

(also thats The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Nerevar that one guy that uses orphan bones to pick his teeth. O_O
(coolest cousin on teh planets :3)

Wants to change the world. But maybe has to think about cleaning he's own closet out first.

Doesn't fully understand the meaning of this topic,
and was the best moderator i've ever known.

Don't know neither Gyneco nor Punisher.
NM is one the most interesting and smart persons i've ever met. Probably the smartest guy.

Robin said:
Doesn't fully understand the meaning of this topic,
and was the best moderator i've ever known.

I just meant that you wont to change the world for the better. It was a complement. I just also think in order to do that you first have to take care of the moor mundane things in life.

Also I did see your reply to me in the other thread, just I had nothing moor to add. I was not ignoring you just in case you thought that.

Oceanmist23 said:
A wonderful guy with a big heart.
He deserves all the happiness in the world :)

Beautiful and charming person :D Your amazing and ever so loving :)

No problems Jono.

Mist; probably the coolest person the Nordic countries ever produced. Did i mention i'd like a potato with the skin still on right about now? Yeaaaahhh, i must be the second coolest person up here... lol ;)

(By the way, nobody has to write anything about me just because i post several times here, lol. I just wanna write about others.)

Latest posts

Back