say something positive about the last post'er

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
futurecatlady is pretty awesome and also pretty level-headed... a quality we lack these days. :)

BJD is the most skillful and thoughtful disher-outer of tough love I've seen! He knows how to keep it real and be compassionate at the same time.

I don't know lights but she seems bright :p (she also apparently causes corny stupid responses on forums).

And loketron, you and I are even because you inspired me to grill me up some cheese.

grainofrice is a grain of some of my favorite food ever. I like to make many grains of rice and mix it with butter and cheese.... (yum)

Hy guys I like this thread a lot!!

Danielle is a nice caring person :)

... um, I like your taste in video games.

Given that I know nothing else about you and me assuming you like final fantasy is just conjecture (i'm not even sure it's final fantasy), it's about all I can say.

I like how Marimausi is so sweet and carig and how she jumped right into this after joining! (like me :))

discolemonade said:
I like how Marimausi is so sweet and carig and how she jumped right into this after joining! (like me :))

I like discolemonade because she's new and I like new people. :)

Latest posts

Back