say something positive about the last post'er

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheaptrickfan is a very sweet, yet totally opinionated woman, with a kicky sense of humor and tons of good luck and happiness headed her way! :)

grainofrice24 is someone I don't really know well yet. Well, not as much as the others but based on his/her posts, he/she seems like a nice friendly person. And also seems to like rice with pancakes @_@

yukhi is one of my favorite people here. He is smart, and very caring. Id like to think if I ever met him we would have tea and cupcakes and we'd giggle for hours over nothing :)

Eris is as awesome as a robot caveman punching god in the dick.

Cheaptrickfan is as fantastic as a Norse god using his super-strength to tear his own body open in order to destroy an alien parasite living inside him.

lol You saw my post before I deleted?

Ok the one I deleted: Eris has awesome hair.

E_F has some wicked talent as a writer.

cheaptrickfan said:
lol You saw my post before I deleted?

Ok the one I deleted: Eris has awesome hair.

E_F has some wicked talent as a writer.

CTF strikes down generalizations that discriminate against any group in society. Awesome. :D

eris said:
yukhi is one of my favorite people here. He is smart, and very caring. Id like to think if I ever met him we would have tea and cupcakes and we'd giggle for hours over nothing :)

OMG! That's so, so....so ... girly xD But bring on the cupcakes :)

About SophiaGrace...hmmm... she has a graceful avatar. Lol :p

She also knows how to give great advice and has been a member here...for a long time xD

Ok, then we can drink beer and whistle at pretty girls.

I obviously keep posting in this thread so people can give me compliments.

(jk, just skip over me :p )

Yukhi said:
eris said:

OMG! That's so, so....so ... girly xD But bring on the cupcakes :)

About SophiaGrace...hmmm... she has a graceful avatar. Lol :p

She also knows how to give great advice and has been a member here...for a long time xD

However did you know this? :p

@SophiaGrace

Well I certainly didn't get it anywhere from your name or status xD

I've known Jsd in chat and I can say he's a pretty funny guy

Eris is a cool, nice, and friendly person. She's an easy person to get along with :)

Cheaptrickfan can be feisty but is smart and stands up for what she believes in. I also share some of similar views of hers.

Latest posts

Back