say something positive about the last post'er

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it is really nice that the last poster didn't say anything positive about me....:p not the first time i've been skipped over on this thread! lol

Then I'll fix that:

Danielle is vibrant.

Danielle is funny.

Danielle would be hella fun to party with. :D

danielle said my monkey could ride her kitty :D

literally to serve drinks with a tuxedo and cocktail tray

for that, she be hella fun

Cheaptrickfan always contributes something worthwhile/interesting to my threads.

Judging by the collective of Phaedron/Catharsis/Despair's posts, he is intensely interested in spirituality, which shows a refreshing open-mindedness of perspective. I really admire that. :)

PoWer2tHePeOpLE has used upper/lowercase text in a truly innovative way in his username.

Nerdygirl is awesome... I **** near fell in love with her exquisite geekiness... She has excellent tastes and is very intelligent...

cheaptrickfan said:
Judging by the collective of Phaedron/Catharsis/Despair's posts, he is intensely interested in spirituality, which shows a refreshing open-mindedness of perspective. I really admire that. :)

I am honored... And as for my "collective" my catharsis/despair approach was originally me acknowleding my polar opposites (I'm a Gemini) each having a unique style of offering advice here. Catharsis to inspire hope, Despair to show the pros and cons of living without it, but at some point I said screw it, started letting people find out. Now I'm just here as me, plain and simple... Plus, I feel more integrated and whole these days...

Yeah, I'm spiritual and philosophical. Ultimately I recognize that we all have a rational doubting mind, and a creative exploring mind... Here's to the journey...

Phaedron finds the most interesting websites, so he must have awesome search skills. :D

Latest posts

Back