Scams That Prey On the Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, holy honeysuckle, this isn't YOUR thread, if you want to be superior and lord it over everyone, start your own **** thread.
Nah I own about 25 websites that deal with all this and other similar subjects. I don't need a poxy thread to be noticed and popular. You obviously do. You are the one who is coming across superior, an introverted snob? Bossy and angry. You seriously need help. It is a pity you cannot see it but you obviously need a good therapist. You are now on ignore. Life is too short to waste it on you.

Nah I own about 25 websites that deal with all this and other similar subjects. I don't need a poxy thread to be noticed and popular. You obviously do. You are the one who is coming across superior, an introverted snob? Bossy and angry. You seriously need help. It is a pity you cannot see it but you obviously need a good therapist. You are now on ignore. Life is too short to waste it on you.
You are bloody ridiculous probably a bloke too

The only reason I talk about rich here NOW is because we are speaking about scamming, where the scammer is after someone's money! The whole point of scamming someone is to get their money. And ob obviously if we are citing examples and I know a lot of rich clients and friends and family it stands to reason I will know more about how it does or does not affect rich people than those who do not mix with rich people! Why would I be attempting to distance myself from it when I work full time helping people with these things - distancing myself would mean I prefer to do a different career or be retired. I see a lot of naivety and lack of knowledge about this subject.

Right, and I'm an expert on basketweaving... because I posted about it online.

Hmm...makes me feel bad of how I was in chat rooms many years ago. I never manipulated people for money, that sounds way too complicated and wrong. I did however, might have maybe, possibly conned certain type of images from lonely people. Realizing my actions while at my darkest darkness, I stayed away from online activity until recently. A forum seemed like a safer option for two reasons. Instant responses aren't usually the norm, and all the threads I respond in stay there, so people can call me out for my BS. Yeah, this doesn't paint the best picture of me, but I have learned I need to own up to my past regardless.

Now who thinks they know everything? lol Seriously, is this the ablestkingsomethingorother or a female version of him?

I think she could really be who she says she is. The only problem is, she's a bit short on charisma. It's too bad her clients can't know the extent of the contempt she really feels for them, maybe business wouldn't be so good if that were the case. Like I said earlier, some people can be really smart in their field, but really lacking in other areas.

Maybe we should all just go back to church, what with all of us being naive and stupid.

Well, it is Sunday!

Last edited:
Nah, she isn't. Can I get a link to said website? Any of the 25 will do.

I regard the expected social rat-race to begin with, as a racket. Know more at: FoolQuest.com and scroll down to the situation analysis section.

I have to explain something, even if you speak to someone on webcam please do not think that they are real. I have had a few people approach me to work with them (from places in Africa... just being honest) to pretend to be someone else, and take pictures with signs, and cards, and even video call with men that they are scamming!!! For a lot of money to be honest, I think that its a big problem in the Philippines at the moment too after researching the scam. I may be late to the party but I never knew this was a thing.

I have to explain something, even if you speak to someone on webcam please do not think that they are real. I have had a few people approach me to work with them (from places in Africa... just being honest) to pretend to be someone else, and take pictures with signs, and cards, and even video call with men that they are scamming!!! For a lot of money to be honest, I think that its a big problem in the Philippines at the moment too after researching the scam. I may be late to the party but I never knew this was a thing.
I was just trying to get you over here. I thought maybe if I offered you a good job you'd come. I had to try. Ha! ha!

You mean like this: Okay it's on it's way. Ha! ha!

Oh no, strong wise American man... I want:

GCard.png

Also please hurry, I just had a car crash and i'm writing you from the hospital with my heart and life in your hands.

Ugh, I cant stand scammers.

Oh no, strong wise American man... I want:

Also please hurry, I just had a car crash and i'm writing you from the hospital with my heart and life in your hands.

Ugh, I cant stand scammers.
OMG! That's horrible! I need to send you lots of money. How much do you need? Will a wire transfer work for you? Ha! ha! I'll be there as soon as I can. But, all the different addresses you gave me are for jails or prisons. I'm sure that was just another mistake. I'm not judging you though. OMG! I'm on my way! Ha! ha!

OMG! That's horrible! I need to send you lots of money. How much do you need? Will a wire transfer work for you? Ha! ha! I'll be there as soon as I can. But, all the different addresses you gave me are for jails or prisons. I'm sure that was just another mistake. I'm not judging you though. OMG! I'm on my way! Ha! ha!
No please my hospital only accepts gift cards, it's a very professional place, they prefer gift cards.

I think God did that so women could atleast have a few nice years before they die. Ha! ha!
Hur Hur.. But in the realm of reality, I do believe it's based on two primary factors. Men typically work more dangerous jobs than women, and the stress, and/or depression that a man has to go through to get a woman, or endure decades of lonely existence (depression has been known to cause adverse affects to one's physical health).

Hur Hur.. But in the realm of reality, I do believe it's based on two primary factors. Men typically work more dangerous jobs than women, and the stress, and/or depression that a man has to go through to get a woman, or endure decades of lonely existence (depression has been known to cause adverse affects to one's physical health).
Poor guys, I always found it strange how cat ladies live for so long though, power of pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back