Self esteem tied to looks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with your looks bloodelf but I do think you could have a better hairstyle for attracting the ladies.

it doesnt bother me to cut my hair, it needs to be trimmed. i dont really care for gel though. never have

I dont really know what to do with my hair i like length to it.

My Name is (Anonymous), Im a 20 year old man,

I want to share my sad features about my ugliness,

I have an extremely large head, a disorder called macrocephaly, A very embarassing body proportion ( Extremely long arms, short upper body and long lower body) this is difficult for me to buy shirts and tops because my arms are abnormally long (all shirts sleeves appear short regardless which size), and is also embarassing when tucking in my shirt in tousers because of how long my legs are. I have flat feet, and their abnormally wide also making it difficult to fit in shoes because i have no arch in my foot causing the shoes to always look ugly and no matter how big the size my feet always hurt in shoes/trainers because of the width of my feet. The edge of my toes always get corns and i have s hammer toe on both second toes on both feet which also have corns so that means no holidays going swimming in the pools with the girls. I have a very large forehead and a big nose, and a nasty outline of facial hair. I have a sweating problem, i sweat severely when its hot unlike others. I also havent experienced living wealthy or comfortable at all. Never had reasonable money in my life, currently havent got a job at 20, most my friends drive and have progressed i havent. I developed a gambling addiction 3 years ago, causing me to become more poor and now i have debts and dont receive any money to pay it back. Been having suicidal thoughts, but i havent got the balls to do it, i dont know whats holding me back because I dont know what im living for. I got crap qualification, nothing. In terms of looks i have had good nice girls in the past, i dont consider myself as an ugly person but i have got some considerably abnormal off putting features. So i am still ugly just not particularly my face, ugliness is more than just your face because when you have your wife or girlfriend, you'll want to be comfortable with her seeing you naked, vice versa.

If your condition isnt as bad please be happy, theres plenty more problems like how I had no father all my life and much more but i havent got time to include.

Please let me know how unlucky you think all of these conditions are.

Iamnigerian said:
In terms of looks i have had good nice girls in the past, i dont consider myself as an ugly person but i have got some considerably abnormal off putting features.

Hmmm looks like this part is more important.

Ok honey, I checked out your picture and believe me you are not ugly. You just need to work on on your self-esteem and your self-worth. When those are elevated, you will see yourself differently. Believe me, I had self-esteem issues and I couldn't see the beauty that everyone saw in me until I started working on myself.

I look more like Mr Bean than you, randomly, people i meet tell me, that confirms it 100%, if people say that to you out of the blue then for sure you look like him. LOL. I use to take it bad because all the pictures are of him making dumb faces, but once you see a regular Rowan Atkinson picture he looks normal and not ugly, ive learned to take it in stride even though i dont 100% like it.

Seriously dude looks matter about 10% as much as you may believe they do. I spend countless nights alone and have very little luck with women despite the fact that I'm very attractive by all societal standards.

Latest posts

Back