selfie's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
ringwood said:
I don't 'get' the selfie phenomenom at all...I mean, isn't it very narcissistic to take a picture of yourself and post it all over a public social network? Why bother? As someone mentioned above, people are sheeples, if everyone is doing it it must be the thing to do! Silly....

Well...I have no one to take pics of me, so all I have are selfies. :D lol
Including the ones I post on the Faces thread. Does that make me a sheeple?
Perhaps I should remove said photos. :club:

SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Don't hurt me.
wary.gif

:club: I thought you liked it when I hurt you. :shy:

This guy has redefined "selfie" photography....

93k3.jpg

I saw this picture in a local newspaper a couple of months back, pretty neat story that went along with this picture. You might be interested in his work T.B., his name is Paul Ziska, if you google Zizka Photography you'll find his website.

EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
ringwood said:
I don't 'get' the selfie phenomenom at all...I mean, isn't it very narcissistic to take a picture of yourself and post it all over a public social network? Why bother? As someone mentioned above, people are sheeples, if everyone is doing it it must be the thing to do! Silly....

Well...I have no one to take pics of me, so all I have are selfies. :D lol
Including the ones I post on the Faces thread. Does that make me a sheeple?
Perhaps I should remove said photos. :club:

SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Don't hurt me.
wary.gif

:club: I thought you liked it when I hurt you. :shy:

I neither admit to nor deny that statement (goo)

WildernessWildChild said:

93k3.jpg

I saw this picture in a local newspaper a couple of months back, pretty neat story that went along with this picture. You might be interested in his work T.B., his name is Paul Ziska, if you google Zizka Photography you'll find his website.

That's how the selfie should be taken! :cool:

93k3.jpg

Great photo's !

He goes to some amazing places !

Nicolelt said:
Ugh, I have lost faith in society since "selfie" was the word of the year for 2013.....

And I hate taking "selfies" it always shows how big my nose is! I envy people who can take cute "selfies".

that was my point. I can't be in them, I can't take one. Impossible.

Triple Bogey said:

93k3.jpg

Great photo's !

Glad you checked them out- all of that's in my backyard (so to speak).

Triple Bogey said:

93k3.jpg

Great photo's !

It would be a dream to visit such places ! :)
Maybe one day ?

Triple Bogey said:
Triple Bogey said:

93k3.jpg

Great photo's !

Maybe one day ?

on my bucket list ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
Triple Bogey said:
Triple Bogey said:

93k3.jpg

Great photo's !

Maybe one day ?

on my bucket list ! :)

I could never see me being anywhere else- Canadian wilderness is my happy place.

lonelyfairy said:

93k3.jpg

I bought some of his postcards a while back, amazing photographer, and nice guy to chat with - he's based in Banff, AB, gorgeous place to visit.

To the OP, judging from the faces thread, you should definitely not be so hard on yourself. Since you have trouble seeing yourself as you truly are, perhaps you should look at yourself from someone else's perspective.

HGwells said:
Batman55 said:
HGwells said:
Triple Bogey said:
HGwells said:
I love taking selfies.

so I can see :)

That's not me.

Is there any chance I could see an actual picture of you, HGWells?
Edit: Alright
2nhqkbm.jpg

You a sexy beast (ono)

You will soon be able to see Triple Bogey in the next Edward W Films production... 'A hole in one' - Currently filming and coming soon! *

* Triple B will be represented by a pixelated version that may not actually look anything like the real person.

Edward W said:
You will soon be able to see Triple Bogey in the next Edward W Films production... 'A hole in one' - Currently filming and coming soon! *

* Triple B will be represented by a pixelated version that may not actually look anything like the real person.

I'm famous ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
Edward W said:

I'm famous ! :)

:D

Mmmm, thanks for the Pizza TB!!! :p

ringwood said:
lonelyfairy said:

93k3.jpg

I bought some of his postcards a while back, amazing photographer, and nice guy to chat with - he's based in Banff, AB, gorgeous place to visit.

I looked his website and he seems very talented!

Latest posts

Back