Seriously pissed off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum is NOT the place to air private grievances.

Please refrain from creating threads purely for the purpose of saying something more suitable for discussion in PM.

Steel said:
This forum is NOT the place to air private grievances.

Please refrain from creating threads purely for the purpose of saying something more suitable for discussion in PM.

I did nothing of the sort

My point was I'm pissed. I thought this was a forum intended for expressing emotions. Obviously I'm mistaken.

But CAS will not say why he is pissed so thus everyone assumes it is stemming from a private matter being aired in a not-so-subtle fashion.

I used to like playing football but then got tired and started reading cookbooks but dont own a single frying pan so I basically eat out all the time but picky about where I should eat but all depends on what bus comes first to take me to wherever I decide I can find something to eat before it gets late and then I have to walk home....

400pancake_bunny.jpg

PhryskO said:
I used to like playing football but then got tired and started reading cookbooks but dont own a single frying pan so I basically eat out all the time but picky about where I should eat but all depends on what bus comes first to take me to wherever I decide I can find something to eat before it gets late and then I have to walk home....

wanxiangbo said:
... since, in the end she chose a Carrefour supermarket in Shanghai, monthly income, but some one thousand. But the popular, she claimed to have left the workplace. Had metro station in Shanghai had issued thousands of leaflets were Zhenghun, also in the television program to announce the seven emotional categories for matrimony are extremely harsh conditions, vowed to marry 1.72-1.83 m prestigious Master, and looks to the sun, cool. language for a variety of mine made endless jaw-dropping out of high standard Zhenghun conditions, Liu, Wei Wei a “gun” and red, causing separate ways the media and the general concern of Internet users were friends jokingly called “the first super-invincible confidence in the universe” . Liu, Wei Wei joked, said: “Youth is the profligate brought, I now squandered youth.” Registration “blossoming flower” Shenyang get to sing the successful qualification card

I suspect that i may have suffered some kind of head trauma because i seem to no longer be able to understand anything anymore.
3.gif

Minus said:
PhryskO said:

wanxiangbo said:
... since, in the end she chose a Carrefour supermarket in Shanghai, monthly income, but some one thousand. But the popular, she claimed to have left the workplace. Had metro station in Shanghai had issued thousands of leaflets were Zhenghun, also in the television program to announce the seven emotional categories for matrimony are extremely harsh conditions, vowed to marry 1.72-1.83 m prestigious Master, and looks to the sun, cool. language for a variety of mine made endless jaw-dropping out of high standard Zhenghun conditions, Liu, Wei Wei a “gun” and red, causing separate ways the media and the general concern of Internet users were friends jokingly called “the first super-invincible confidence in the universe” . Liu, Wei Wei joked, said: “Youth is the profligate brought, I now squandered youth.” Registration “blossoming flower” Shenyang get to sing the successful qualification card

I suspect that i may have suffered some kind of head trauma because i seem to no longer be able to understand anything anymore.
3.gif

I find myself suffering from the exact same thing.

Did you hit me when I wasn't looking, Minus?? :club: lol

Ouch, i don't believe so but in my current condition i could not say for sure. Still i would say that is very unlikely.

Latest posts

Back