Sex with the X

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SofiasMami said:
There are a lot of intricacies (is that a word? it is now :) ) in relationships and break ups. Things don't necessarily go the way we planned. You may want to stay "friends" but your ex may want to wipe the floor with you.
And re-starting a relationship from scratch is nice in theory but absolutely impossible in practice. With my experiences, I would never again get back with an ex. You broke up because it was broken. If things were so great, you would have both found a way to stay together. I think fear of being alone motivates a lot of people to get back together with an ex and that's not a good reason to be in a relationship.
As for sex with the ex? Forget about it. That's what vibrators are for.

Teresa

Isn't it strange that the people who usually end up feeling like that are the ones who did the wrong in the relationship lol.

Other ex's wipe the floor with you to the person they're rebounding with....

Badjedidude said:
OHMYGOD DO NOT DO IT!!!!

It's a bad idea. Period.

I recently had the opportunity to maybe sleep with my ex... and I decided not to. I still wonder if that was the right decision or not. But everyone tells me it would've been bad. :p

You ****** YOU TOTALLY DID!

This thread reminds me how I started hating sex!

I hate sex too, this is why I'm now a lesbian.

Wait, that argument doesn't make sense, but i'm rolling with it. :D

--draws X on paper and pokes a hole through it so that I too can have sex with the X--

Latest posts

Back